Now at 100 forum members.

Anything new on the website/forums is posted here. Keep up to date!
K73SK
Level 89

Now at 100 forum members.

Post by K73SK » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:36 pm

So today marks our 100th member to the forum. To normal websites, this is definitely no achievement; but considering the fact that Legaia is not only an old game, but pretty unknown to the world, this is a big achievement in my opinion. The website has been growing since February, 2011 (albeit slowly) and will hopefully continue to grow. Although there has been less activity on my part for the website lately, I'm trying my best to schedule at least an hour every day to do some kind of work on here. I really do intend on completing the information for this site, and once that and future forum upgrades are complete, I intend on doing some nice upgrades to the site itself. As some may know, the site (excluding the forums) is 99% HTML/CSS. I intend on upgrading it to something else, likely ASP.NET or JavaScript. But that'll be for later

I just want to thank all of those who have supported the website with their donations to keep it alive, those who have been visiting since first finding the website, and those who have placed their opinions, ideas, and knowledge into the website to make it what it is today.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: Now at 100 forum members.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am

D'awwww, websites grow so fast. How old, 3 years old now? One day you'll be as big as yo sugahdaddy.

We've just now gotten to 100 members? Felt like we hit that years ago.

But as much as I'd like to celebrate this, about 20% of that actual 100 members are considered "active". We must change that. Legaia sold over millions copies- and I'm sure millions more were exchanged, borrowed, etc. We're just not trying hard enough.
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Now at 100 forum members.

Post by K73SK » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:09 pm

lol, don't ruin my excitement
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html