FAQ

Anything new on the website/forums is posted here. Keep up to date!
K73SK
Level 89

FAQ

Post by K73SK » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:10 pm

**************************About LegendOfLegaia.net**************************
What is this site?
Legendoflegaia.net is all about getting the real legaia fans, and newer fans, together. There is no central location for everyone who likes/loves Legaia to talk, so I wanted to create this site just for that. Hopefully it succeeds...

Why was this site under construction for so long (for I was here when it was)??
I had bought the domain name, legendoflegaia.net but did not want it to sit idly as a blank white page...That would probably bother more people. Also, I knew that if I left it as a site to say "Add to your favorites for when it releases!" then I would have a higher chance of getting members immediately when the site opened rather than over time. As for the construction, it's because I needed to work on the site itself. The construction was not long enough, as the site was not completed by February 1st, as planned...But that does not mean it'll be an incomplete site. I'll be working on it with any spare time that comes to me.

**************************Helping LegendOfLegaia.net**************************

Can I send ideas and requests to legendoflegaia.net??
There is a forum just for giving out ideas. The limit is one topic per week. To enforce this, the forum is moderated and your topic will only be accepted if it follows that criteria. Make sure your idea counts, for I doubt you want to waste an idea and wait for an entire week to give your newer awesome one!

I don't agree with 'x' from legendoflegaia.net, what can I do say something?
Every time a new idea is accepted, such as a new layout for the website, forums, etc. then there will be a topic in the "Expressing opinions" forum. So if you do not agree with the outcome, or want to say something is absolutely awesome (cause we know it is) then put your opinion there. Any opinion is welcome, as long as it's not immature.

Can I donate to legendoflegaia.net?
Absolutely. We appreciate any donations to the site and will reward you in turn for it. The donations given to use are not used out of our own entertainment. They will be used to maintain the site better (upgrades to servers, security, etc.) and our own computers (so ps2 emulators run better for Legaia 2!!). You can find out how to donate at http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

**************************Forum questions**************************

Can I change my username?
Nope. The reason being that it is extremely annoying to know someone and then see their name suddenly change. If you have less than 10 posts and don't like your name suddenly, then we can gladly change it for you. Email support at support@legendoflegaia.net with the request and reason.

Can I have multiple accounts?
No. What's more annoying about changing a name is the fact that someone plays as two people. We may not notice right away, but if we do see that there is an account with the exact IP address, there better be a really good explanation along with proof of what is going on. Otherwise the IP address will be banned along with both accounts being deleted.

Someone in the same household wants to join the website, but the IP will appear the same. What should I do?
Email the forum support at support@legendoflegaia.net before creating the account. It will all be discussed in the email. This will save you a lot of trouble!

Why have I been warned??
Read the rules and FAQ, and maybe you'll find the source. If it's not there, then you were probably told why you were warned...Otherwise email us if the answer isn't in any of those support@legendoflegaia.net

I have a question that's not here related to the forums...
Make a topic under the "Help" forum. If the question is asked enough, we'll add it to the FAQ. Sorry if we didn't already talk about it. :]

**************************Classes questions**************************
How do I become a moderator?
The number of moderators for the forum is going to be attempted at a maintained balance between the number of users. At the time of this answer, there are too few of users to have too many mods running around the forums. If we feel that you'd be considered a good candidate as a mod, we'll notify you - don't ask us to become one.

How do I become a VIP?
These are also mostly selected from other VIP members and higher. Asking or begging to be part of the VIP class is a way to make sure you're NOT going to be part of it - so your best choice is to just sit back, wait, and hope. There are various ways to become a VIP member for the forums. For most people, it'll be activity and dedication to the website. For example, if prove to be an active member constantly through the forums and we see this activity, you might find yourself having the VIP status out of no where.

Do donations help with either one?
Yes, they can help with becoming a VIP - but not unless they're realistic donations. In other words, donating a straight up $50 won't get you to the VIP class. If you're a member who donates, say $10 a month for many months, then you're more likely to become a VIP than if you did one large sum of donation and left it at that.

Are there benefits to the VIP class?
At the moment, there are only private forums for the VIP classes. In the future, as of the time of this post, there will be more benefits. For now, though - it's just a color + a private forum to chat in. The reason for the VIP class is to mainly show your dedication to the site and the appreciation you have from the staff and other VIP members. Isn't it nice to show off to everyone that you're contributing to the site in some way or another? :)
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html