Mystic Arts Section

If it's not a new idea nor problem, just a suggestion - post it here. It can be website or game related. If it's related to a "Legaia 3," please keep it in the Legaia 3 forum.
sword_of_omens
Level 8

Mystic Arts Section

Post by sword_of_omens » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Just a note,
for Mystic Arts in the Arts Section of Legaia 2, you might want to add "must have less than 50% HP" or "less than half health" in the "required or AP" field
i know for me it was frustrating as heck trying to get this art to work because i never knew that it was part of the in the requirements...

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Mystic Arts Section

Post by K73SK » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:26 pm

I made a new forum just for this kind of stuff... :D (I moved it there too, named "Small Suggestions")

Anyway, I had totally forgotten about that new rule in Legaia 2. I'll add it to the pages now. Thanks.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Alinor
Level 17

Post by Alinor » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:36 am

I didn't even realise they had arts like that in lagaia 2! (shows how much i played that one lol). Very Nice catch.
Twitch
Youtube
Discord: Stubbs#4405 (Please, spam me there if I go MIA, again)

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 pm

sword_of_omens wrote:Just a note,
for Mystic Arts in the Arts Section of Legaia 2, you might want to add "must have less than 50% HP" or "less than half health" in the "required or AP" field
i know for me it was frustrating as heck trying to get this art to work because i never knew that it was part of the in the requirements...
yeah i might forget......all of them........
it really do be like that tho