Skins

If it's not a new idea nor problem, just a suggestion - post it here. It can be website or game related. If it's related to a "Legaia 3," please keep it in the Legaia 3 forum.
Nightshade
Level 60

Skins

Post by Nightshade » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:26 pm

So, I was testing out the other available skins, and I realized that, unless I'm completely missing something, I can't seem to get back to the forum default skin.

Any chance I could get the option to switch back? Or, if the option is available, can it be pointed out?
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: Skins

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:35 pm

You need to go back to the User Control Panel and to Board Preference/Global settings
Assuming you didn't this
it really do be like that tho

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:45 am

That, of course, didn't work when I tried it.

The only options I can access are: "DVGFX", "Getaway Green", "Rainbow Pearl", and "prosilver".

Notably, no option to go to the forum default. Since I rather like the default skin in relation to the other options (wanted to at least try the others out), I would like to go back if it is possible.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:56 am

Rainbow pearl is the default.
I never really changed it, so its what you start off with.
it really do be like that tho

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:26 am

Hmm. For some reason, when I was trying that skin earlier, it was giving me something very different than the forum default. I'm willing to put blame on my internet connection being weird and loading something out of whack (I've seen it happen on other fora, so it's not inconceivable that it was happening here too.).

It seems to be good now, so this can be locked whenever you want.