[CASH] Selling: $100 Netbook

Purchase/sell services for forum dollars or real cash (either goes). Forum dollar equivalent: $0.01 = 1 forum dollar
Forum rules
*Legendoflegaia.net is not responsible for any transactions that may go wrong UNLESS they're done in forum dollars and you can prove that the transaction has gone wrong. By having a service done with real money, you're on your own.
*If you're scammed in any way, name the scammer with proof of what they did in the scammer thread.
*Read the scammer thread before accepting or giving services from or to someone.
*If the good or service you're offering/requesting is in forum dollars, put [FORUM DOLLARS] in the topic title.
*If the good or service you're offering/requesting is in cash, put [CASH] in the topic title.
*If it's a service you're offering/requesting, please put in the topic title whether it's a request or offer.
*If the topic is regarding a "good" then put "need" or "selling" in the topic title.
K73SK
Level 89

[CASH] Selling: $100 Netbook

Post by K73SK » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Since ever I got my ultrabook, I have had no use for this. Going to sell it on $150 on Craigslist next weekend if I don't get someone out there to buy it for $100. First person I can confirm to actually want to buy it will be the "winner". the $100 does not include shipping.

Specs:
ASUS 1001PXD-EU17-BK (Eee PC)
Windows 7 Starter 32-bit
Intel Atom CPU N455 (1.66GHz)
10.1" screen
Max Resolution: 1024x600
Shared memory
Installed & Max Memory supported: 2GB DDR3
250GB Hard Drive
0.3 Megapixel webcam (IMO looks/sounds much better than that spec sounds)
Excellent battery life
All Windows Updates already installed and usual software as well (such as adobe flash/reader, antivirus, etc)

Pictures: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6834230156

As a professional technician, know that this netbook is in perfect condition. Besides the sticker slightly coming off on the bottom, the netbook can be seen as basically new although I've had it for over a year. I've verified the hard drive and memory are OK. Typically, this thing would only be ideal for internet use and quick work on-the-go. The battery lasts from 2-3 hours, depending on what you're doing, and it's extremely light. I got it for $200 (I think) so selling it for $100 to people I know or someone on this site. If I don't get any interested buyers, It's going up for $150 on craigslist. So if you're interested, leave a post in here about it.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html