Closed: No Winners Nov.2011

Purchase/sell services for forum dollars or real cash (either goes). Forum dollar equivalent: $0.01 = 1 forum dollar
Forum rules
*Legendoflegaia.net is not responsible for any transactions that may go wrong UNLESS they're done in forum dollars and you can prove that the transaction has gone wrong. By having a service done with real money, you're on your own.
*If you're scammed in any way, name the scammer with proof of what they did in the scammer thread.
*Read the scammer thread before accepting or giving services from or to someone.
*If the good or service you're offering/requesting is in forum dollars, put [FORUM DOLLARS] in the topic title.
*If the good or service you're offering/requesting is in cash, put [CASH] in the topic title.
*If it's a service you're offering/requesting, please put in the topic title whether it's a request or offer.
*If the topic is regarding a "good" then put "need" or "selling" in the topic title.
K73SK
Level 89

Closed: No Winners Nov.2011

Post by K73SK » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Let's start big, shall we?

Information:
Due Date for Work: November 20th
Due Date for Polls: December 1st
Reward: 1,000 Forum Dollars
Goal: Create the best Smiley Face Image Set.
First, the work must all be done by November 20th. You cannot post any more smiley faces after the 20th of November (11:59pm CST).

Secondly, after the 20th of November, a Poll will be created for the smiley face sets. This entire first post will be edited with the smiley face sets from the members on the site who participate. Then a poll will be on the top where you can vote for the set of smiley's you like the best.

Now, let's explain what we're doing. All the smiley faces on this site are boring and rather annoying, if anything. We need a total makeover, so it's time for all of you to make them work! And remember, animated smiley's will make you more votes than a still image (e.g. crying smiley's, not just smiling)

Here are the emoticons that need smiley's :

Code: Select all

:)
:D
;D
(laughing smiley)
:(
(crying smiley)
;)
;P
:P
:3
:O
(cool smiley)
(angry smiley)
(shy smiley)
(evil smiley)
(holy smiley)
(eye rolling)
(sick/disgusting smiley)
Some Legaia (1 & 2) characters (as many as you want)
Anything else you have in mind
Please make sure the smiley's aren't huge. 20 is the max height and the max width is 100 (just in case). The height is restricted because we don't want the posts to look funny, nor flood the shout box with unnecessary space.

LET THE CONTESTS BEGIN!!!
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Re: *NOVEMBER CONTEST* REWARD: 1,000 FORUM DOLLARS

Post by Rammerrush » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:57 am

Yes Yes Yes and more yes. Sorry Night I'm not letting you get that money :) You better go look for some more errors if you wanna get 1000 bucks ;)
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:31 am

Is there any way to get the contest extended until the 27th of November? I'm going to have a lot of schoolwork over the next couple of weeks, and if I have Thanksgiving Break, I should be able to get stuff done, whereas I don't know how much time I'll have if it's left as it is.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:51 pm

I think it depends on how many results we get first for the contest. If there are only 2-3 at most, then yeah I'll extend it. If not, just submit what you have done. Unless everyone needs a longer extension, of course.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:13 pm

I think I should be able to do it, but im not sure. So for now it's a good enough deadline for me :)
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:45 pm

uhh HOW DO I MAKE A SMILEY XD
oh and XD is another face, you know what, ill improvise......to paint..... i dont need GIMP for something as simple as this :P
it really do be like that tho

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 am

I'm with shade; can we get an extension, on the grounds that I've forgotten, and I'm sure ram has too :P
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Yeah, hope you guys have everything before the end of the month.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Submit what you have now. Thread closes on Dec. 10