[FORUM DOLLARS - OFFER] New Website Destruction!

Purchase/sell services for forum dollars or real cash (either goes). Forum dollar equivalent: $0.01 = 1 forum dollar
Forum rules
*Legendoflegaia.net is not responsible for any transactions that may go wrong UNLESS they're done in forum dollars and you can prove that the transaction has gone wrong. By having a service done with real money, you're on your own.
*If you're scammed in any way, name the scammer with proof of what they did in the scammer thread.
*Read the scammer thread before accepting or giving services from or to someone.
*If the good or service you're offering/requesting is in forum dollars, put [FORUM DOLLARS] in the topic title.
*If the good or service you're offering/requesting is in cash, put [CASH] in the topic title.
*If it's a service you're offering/requesting, please put in the topic title whether it's a request or offer.
*If the topic is regarding a "good" then put "need" or "selling" in the topic title.
K73SK
Level 89

[FORUM DOLLARS - OFFER] New Website Destruction!

Post by K73SK » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Hey all. Working on the new website, it's all going to be in PHP. Due to this, that means there could be security holes that I (and whoever else decides to join the development work) may be creating. What I'm looking for are people who are willing to try and destroy the new website in anyway they can. I'm not asking you to put a DDOS attack against it (since that's not the website you're hitting, it's the webhost!) but try to hack it, inject it, do whatever you can/want. This will allow me to look into how you bypassed the website with your cheat/bug/hack/etc. and help us avoid problems in the future of it occuring.

I'm also looking for someone would be willing to help me test out the 'donation' page for when it's ready. I'm not asking you donate dollars to the page, but penny amounts. The point is that you donate and then you automatically get 'G' deposited into your account.

Anyone who's willing to help with this will be rewarded w/ 'G'. The amount will depend on the severity of what you find.

Note: I'm not looking for typos, UI bugs, or broken URLs. This will come at a later time. For now, the website is in construction and those are the last things I'm concerned about.

P.S. We're going to adjust how G is used on the new website, its value, etc. So even for you rich people, you might enjoy racking up some extra G now if you can.

Severity of problem found:
Small = 1-100 G
Medum = 101-300 G
MAJOR = 301+ G

As the website's in it's "baby" stages, the amounts to be rewarded at first will probably be lower unless it requires me to make a huge change to my code. Also, please report all bugs by going to Discord if you prefer... Although we highly prefer them to be reported here.

To view current bugs (red tags): https://trello.com/b/bmgIE1Kk/legendoflegaia-net
you don't get rewarded for finding a bug that's already been reported.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: [FORUM DOLLARS - OFFER] New Website Destruction!

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Bumping thread because reasons.
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Re: [FORUM DOLLARS - OFFER] New Website Destruction!

Post by K73SK » Sun May 21, 2017 11:30 am

I actually found a bug the other day where anyone could visit the admin panel of my other websites without needing to be logged in. Luckily, the new site didn't have the same vulnerability. But these would be things that we're looking for...
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html