anime-planet

Movies and TV shows are always good...There's too many to list that I like!
K73SK
Level 89

Re: anime-planet

Post by K73SK » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:43 am

You should add Karin to that list. It's muh fav.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Doesn't really look like my kinda thing, but I'll give it a shot. There is a slight somethin' about the themin'a the episode titles'n the first paragraph'a plot section'a the Wikipedia page that is my kinda thing, so we'll see.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:22 pm

I only understood about half of what you said, so awesome.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Unless yah got Yuru Yuri on that list, don't come to me talkin' about comedy.
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:00 pm

Gintama is absolutely hilarious. I'm loving it so far.

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Gintama's great.

Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Post by Sephirothansylar » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:47 am

Oh krud...This post just reminded me :(. I had all my anime titles written on notepad and saved. Probably 50 or so and needed to add the last few I just watched but I reformatted comp a few weeks ago due to a problem and now I don't have my anime list anymore *cries*. Guess I'll have to go make my anime list again.

Btw, Kaze no stigma is good, not great but worth watching imo. Can't blame you for getting tired of Bleach at like 100, seems like about 80-150 or so were imo the worst Bleach episodes. I think I skipped the Bount arc was so boring. But the later Aizen arc is pretty good for the most part, just slow like Naruto. Takes 5 episodes for one fight Dragonball Z style.

I've recently watched some really good ones- Psycho Pass, Fate Stay Night Zero, and Strike the Blood. I got a job at a Hardware store and started a habit of watching 2 episodes during my lunch break so I've been getting a lot of anime watched recently. Watching Magi atm an interesting twist on Aladdin with magic.
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Made some changes (fixed the fact that I've seen a few of those animes more than once) and also realized I didn't have Rune Soldier on there for some reason. Also still watching Gintama... Will be for a while lol

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:43 pm

You light weights. I got past all 526 (or so) episodes of Bleach.

YOU GOTTA WANT IT. >:(
it really do be like that tho

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:20 pm

Redhollowlives999 wrote:You light weights. I got past all 526 (or so) episodes of Bleach.

YOU GOTTA WANT IT. >:(
I don't want it.

'cause it's garbage.

Sephirothansylar wrote:Btw, Kaze no stigma is good, not great but worth watching imo.
It looks like somethin' that's for people who really like anime/fantasy, which isn't the case for me. I could be way off base, but it looks pretty bland and not within my zone. But everyone who likes that kinda thing has recommended it so 's prolly good.
Can't blame you for getting tired of Bleach at like 100, seems like about 80-150 or so were imo the worst Bleach episodes. I think I skipped the Bount arc was so boring. But the later Aizen arc is pretty good for the most part, just slow like Naruto.
Bleach had a good start. It was funny. Again, no idea what I'm talkin' about, but from what I know about Aizen, I don't really care for 'im. Naruto was kinda the same for me -- funny at the start, a few bro characters (ROCK LEE), but not enough of a hook. Plus I don't care for long series in the first place.
Takes 5 episodes for one fight Dragonball Z style.
Problem is....neither'a those three shows has good or great fights. DBZ does have hype and blood though, which makes it fun.
Psycho Pass
I ended up droppin' this :\ It felt hollow'ta me, and didn't have the intrigue/undertones that works of a similar vein do.

Also didn't particularly dig any'a the characters.