anime-planet

Movies and TV shows are always good...There's too many to list that I like!
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: anime-planet

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Eh if you ain't got Usagi Drop in yo life then what's the point in breathin'.

Only reasons why I haven't made one of these is because:

- I've forgotten more than half of all the stuff I've seen. Like just the other day I started watchin' an anime I saw like 4 years ago. Took me like 10 minutes to remember.
- List probably wouldn't be that long anyways. Probably within' 50-70. Most likely though, it'll be a whole lot less (and most'of'em will be incomplete cuz I tend to drop stuff if I get too lazy to watch'em).
- There are very little anime I refer highly to in the first place. Even shows I used to love like Bleach and Naruto have become eh. Highest things'd probably be Usagi Drop (5/5), Hajime no Ippo (all three seasons: 4.8/5) (sorry Zup but the story never felt like it had an actual plot, just felt like we were following fighters til they die (especially in the case for Ippo at the start, we were kinda just followin' him for awhile, which made things feel dragged out (not to say that it felt boring--I enjoyed it despite this)), Gurren Lagann (4.5/5 though I'm not done so this could change), and Yuru Yuri (4/5 cuz this entire series makes me giggle like a little school girl).

Can't think of much atm, but yeh.
it really do be like that tho

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:50 pm

'cause it's a story followin' a boxer's career realistically. It mimics a life that's made up'a stories, it isn't meant to be (and would be hindered by bein') a self-contained story. You can already treat segments of it as such, as is the point.

I didn't even realize there was a "how many times've you watched dis" button. Now I gotta do that.

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:23 am

Thats very intersting. I'll have to get on here and check it out sometime. I love how everyone here has such different taste in anime.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:27 pm

I wouldn't say I have a definitive taste. :/

I'll watch basically whatever if I care to even watch anything in the first place.
it really do be like that tho