One Piece

Movies and TV shows are always good...There's too many to list that I like!
JCTC
Level 43

Re: One Piece

Post by JCTC » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:58 pm

Never heard of it tbqh. Is that bad? Is it popular or nah?
Names are for friends, so I don't need one.

~Agent 47

http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_47

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:00 pm

JCTC wrote:Never heard of it tbqh. Is that bad? Is it popular or nah?
It's a good show. :3
Next time on Dragon Ball Z! Playing on the Switch will get me to kill some fools. Tune in to Dragon Ball Z to find out. 8-)

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:36 am

JCTC wrote:Never heard of it tbqh. Is that bad? Is it popular or nah?
There are some mixed opinions about it, as the posts in this thread show. It is very popular and a friend of mine really loves it. I personally think its overrated and I don't care to really see more of it. But its not a bad show and I see why people would like it.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:12 pm

It sounds interesting, but considering there's basically over 700 episodes of pure filler (I don't care what anyone says, it's filler), I don't see myself jumping back on it anytime soon.

And again, I really despise the artstyle. I could probably learn to get over it (Kimi Wa Pet had an eh artstyle and I learned to love it, and Bleach started eh too but Kubo grew tremendously overtime).
it really do be like that tho

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:59 pm

I ain't got time for filler.

Blue Submarine 6 is a 4 episode OVA masterpiece. Go watch that instead and save yourself 50 hours of your life that you will never get back.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:31 am

IronJustice wrote:I ain't got time for filler.
Amen.
Blue Submarine 6 is a 4 episode OVA masterpiece. Go watch that instead and save yourself 50 hours of your life that you will never get back.
I'm surprised you didn't mention Fooly Cooly. It's 5 episodes in total, I think. Heck I've seen it about 5 or 6 times and I still have no idea what it's about....

I personally think One Piece would be better if they had gotten to the point by now. By making it this long they've effective cut off any new potential fans--who in their right mind would start watching a 700 episode anime that's STILL RUNNING? Only people I see who would fit that description are people who have either been there from the start, or are SSJ Weeb. :/ (im not bashin on the series or its fanbase, sorry if it sounds like I am)

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:22 am

Redhollowlives999 wrote:
IronJustice wrote:I ain't got time for filler.
Amen.
I'm surprised you didn't mention Fooly Cooly. It's 5 episodes in total, I think. Heck I've seen it about 5 or 6 times and I still have no idea what it's about....

I personally think One Piece would be better if they had gotten to the point by now. By making it this long they've effective cut off any new potential fans--who in their right mind would start watching a 700 episode anime that's STILL RUNNING? Only people I see who would fit that description are people who have either been there from the start, or are SSJ Weeb. :/ (im not bashin on the series, sorry if it sounds like I am)
That's ok bro. ;)
Next time on Dragon Ball Z! Playing on the Switch will get me to kill some fools. Tune in to Dragon Ball Z to find out. 8-)

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:33 am

-- Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:35 am --

Furries! :)

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:22 am

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Still don't like One Piece.... Even if the show is fantastic, it's comprised of all the attributes I despise in Anime/Manga (series is too long, art style isn't aesthetically pleasing, lacks in randumb satire comedy, lame seemingly endless plot, etc).