Headphones/Earphones

Share your music! Give opinions! Whatever!
Prayrius
Level 21

Re: Headphones/Earphones

Post by Prayrius » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:19 pm

I agree with Red, who gives a 野菜? Aslong as they loud and can keep up with the bass of my dubstep, I'm all good.

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:27 pm

I needed some new ones. Got these Sennheiser HD201S for like $20.

Awesome deal so far.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:17 pm

I got this 15 dollar Coby ones...

It's been slowly killing itself- but it's getting the job done thus far.
it really do be like that tho

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:17 am

Aight so these Sennheisers are awesome.

They're so comfy and sleek-lookin and they sound great.

And they were only $20.

Bet when I start school some butt face'll damage em tho.

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Beats by Dre
SkullCandy
Names are for friends, so I don't need one.

~Agent 47

http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_47

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:00 pm

For awhile I would just buy a cheap pair and then replace it whenever it got busted, but since the issue was the cord gettin' yanked around'n 質, I decided ta try'n find some wireless ones. I found these JayBird BlueBuds Xs

These things kick こし. They sound much better'n the cheap 質 (obviously), and they never get 猿が大好きだよ up. The Bluetooth works great. Been gettin' inna wireless 質 in general with like speakers'n syncin' my iPod and I dig it a lot.

I also did end up gettin' a pair'a Beats for Christmas. These Beats Solos

They're dope af. I was worried because everyone was swearin' on they mama's こし whoopin's that these things were pieces'a 質 (but not that worried 'cause I wasn't the one buyin' 'em), but they're perfectly fine. They're super comfy, they look dope af, and they work fantastically. The more sensible audiophiles seem ta say that they're good but at a higher price range comparatively, which wasn't a problem for me 'cause I ain't pay for 'em.

I did wanna try somethin' else as well, so I picked up these Audio-Technica ATHM50RDs

These were also great, although I didn't find any super noticeable differences between the two, but I'm not an audiophile or nothin'. I do wanna note that these things, while I like the color scheme, ain't the prettiest headphones. I got the Beats about 2 years ago and don't know how much they cost, but they go for about $120 right now, whereas these Audio-Technicas cost me $150. I'm sure the Beats cost more at the time, but they're comparable.

So yeah. 's just nerds rallyin' against the popular 質 again. The Beats're great and they look better'n 野菜 near every other headphone I found while searchin', yet all you hear is "these are trash and they're only popular because the masses are brain-dead sheep who are only looking at the brand name and the fashion". Geeks.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm curious in investing in some wireless headphones--I hear they're great for running. It gets annoying when the wire flaps around and then just falls off.
it really do be like that tho

Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Post by Sephirothansylar » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:31 am

I've been using logitech headset, about 30-35$ for many years. I did buy like an 80$ on sale for like 30$ Black Friday special Turtle beach headset, and the sound was epic. Blew my mind how amazing the sound quality was but I had to take them back because they had a "feature" that drove me crazy. Autoshutoff, they would automatically turn off after like 9 minutes if there was no sound and I think at the time I was playing an mmorpg that I couldn't stand the music so I turned it off and the headset would keep turning off so when people in teamspeak spoke I didn't hear them because my headset had turned off. + like 3 minutes before it turns off there are warning beeps which are so very annoying. I tried so hard to turn that "feature" off and googled it etc. but in the end had to return them *sadface*.
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:25 pm

They are good for running

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:02 pm

they have wireless Beats.... connect by bluetooth
Names are for friends, so I don't need one.

~Agent 47

http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_47