Katawa-Shoujo

Anything outside Legaia that's a video game
IronJustice
Level Rusty

Katawa-Shoujo

Post by IronJustice » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Just discovered this game a few days ago. Been really hooked on it, spent the weekend escaping life for a while and exploring this game. Made me tear up a few times, wasn't expecting that. I'm showing it to my wife as well, she loves it too so far. The art, the music, the writing is just all top notch. Couldn't possibly ask for more, especially from a free project.

It is a visual-novel game with branching storylines based on decisions, similar to a choose-your-own adventure. With 15 possible endings, and 5 main arcs, it definitely is immersive and provides replay value. It takes place at an academy for disabled students. You take the opportunity to court one of several unique ladies.

Its definitely worth checking out, especially since its just a free project. http://www.katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Re: Katawa-Shoujo

Post by GoldenPower89 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:02 am

So... do I get to do chicks in wheelchairs? The games people will come up with...

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:13 pm

Lol, no. It does have some H content though.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:14 pm

Played it awhile back'n thought it was p neat. Def rough, though.

Rin was great