Nintendo E3 Conference... From the perspective of a puppet?

Anything outside Legaia that's a video game
Nitwit
Level 18

Nintendo E3 Conference... From the perspective of a puppet?

Post by Nitwit » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:48 am

Huh? This puppet is right for once... :? Well that's a little awkward! XD http://youtu.be/NAU39JkqG0c
Next time on Dragon Ball Z! Playing on the Switch will get me to kill some fools. Tune in to Dragon Ball Z to find out. 8-)

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Re: Nintendo E3 Conference... From the perspective of a pupp

Post by IronJustice » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:08 am

Hmm.. Never saw that puppet before, or ever been/watched E3. But this does not surprise me at all. I don't own a Wii or a Wii-U partly for this reason. Every game is either a disappointment or involves WAY too much time consumption, so there is little these days in console gaming that interests me as an adult with (should be) limited gaming time.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Nitwit
Level 18

Re: Nintendo E3 Conference... From the perspective of a pupp

Post by Nitwit » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:31 am

IronJustice wrote:Hmm.. Never saw that puppet before, or ever been/watched E3. But this does not surprise me at all. I don't own a Wii or a Wii-U partly for this reason. Every game is either a disappointment or involves WAY too much time consumption, so there is little these days in console gaming that interests me as an adult with (should be) limited gaming time.
Huh? I'm surprised no one made a thread about Iwata's death? Too late for that now. :(
Next time on Dragon Ball Z! Playing on the Switch will get me to kill some fools. Tune in to Dragon Ball Z to find out. 8-)