EVE Online

Anything outside Legaia that's a video game
K73SK
Level 89

EVE Online

Post by K73SK » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:58 am

Another game I am curious as to if any of you actually play. Because the game has a pretty awesome economy, I was thinking of somehow tying in this one to the game so that you could spend forum dollars in exchange for some ISK or something (from me). Or the other way around - give me ISK and I give you forum dollars. But that way probably won't exist until the new site's up with an actually functioning site economy lol. But yeah, the game itself is pretty awesome and fun and was curious if anyone here actually played it or not :s
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Re: EVE Online

Post by IronJustice » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Great idea K. If I played Eve I would definitely take you up on your currency conversion program.

I don't play EVE, and I doubt I will, since from what I understand it is like having another job. But I do think it is fascinating and I like the idea of a completely player-driven economy.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:10 pm

It being another job is a little bit of an overstatement, honestly. I only play Tuesday and Thursday mornings for like an hour or two and play Sundays occasionally. Yeah I can't get a million things done at once, but it's like any other game in that manner. The people who play more will get more done on the game where those who don't, won't. Besides, when I'm "mining" on the game, I usually have the game just sit there and do its thing while I go study, do homework, play a different game, or something of the like.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Ok so 質 just got real in this game. Today I was minding my own business, mining some Ice like usual. And then out of no where, this corporation called CODE came in and blew me to the the the the. I was like "Wtf?" and they blew up my capsule before I even had the chance to bolt out of there and escape. They do an in-game email and say I can ask for a reimbursement if I felt there was a mistake. I said "YES! Reimburse me because this is crap" and basically all in all they said I broke "their law" and that it's too bad. They refuse to reimburse me money for the ship that they blew up and now threaten me and blackmail me saying that if they see me in their systems, they will blow me up.

So... Yeah this game just got crazy again. I now have a new goal: Get my revenge. And now I'm looking for people who would be interested in helping the corporation I'm part of grow so we can fight these guys. They're just playing the game to steal money from newbies of the game. I can talk to my corporation leader to see if he's interested in more people or not and we can work to train you and all that. Of course, then you have to worry about the game fee... But it'll be fun lol.

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:55 pm

Hey man, you still play EVE?
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:23 pm

Yup, sure am. I currently run a corporation in the game. It's a real small one, only about 5 of us that are "active" but yeah. Why, you're interested in joining? :D