Ask Lonewulf anything...or nothing.

Just talk about stuff in general...Doesn't matter what it is.
IronJustice
Level Rusty

Re: Ask Lonewulf anything...or nothing.

Post by IronJustice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Lonewulf wrote: 6. Depends on the variety of wood. Different types have different densities which would determine how quickly the woodchuck would tire out. If you assume average wood density with an average woodchuck i'd have to say somewhere in the vicinity of 30 planks per minute up to a maximum of 2 hours without rest.
That is a the the the the of a lot of wood, how can they do that?

Also, why did Red ask you so many questions at one time?
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:00 pm

IronJustice wrote:
Lonewulf wrote: 6. Depends on the variety of wood. Different types have different densities which would determine how quickly the woodchuck would tire out. If you assume average wood density with an average woodchuck i'd have to say somewhere in the vicinity of 30 planks per minute up to a maximum of 2 hours without rest.
That is a the the the the of a lot of wood, how can they do that?

Also, why did Red ask you so many questions at one time?
Ok, so i answered these questions with some long, thought out answers but something messed up and it didn't go through...and i'm not typing all that again so you get the crappy answers this time.

1: It's what they do.

2: Red doesn't know many things. I am here to impart some of my knowledge unto him.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Red exists....how do we fix it?
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:56 pm

IronJustice wrote:Red exists....how do we fix it?
Making someone cease to exist is a very complicated endeavor that is really quite unnecessary. Why is it unnecessary? Because there is a simpler way to make some one 'go away and stay there' without actually making them stop existing.

1. Find a high enough level Cleric, Sorcerer or Wizard. At least 9th level for a Cleric and at least 13th level for a Wizard and at least 14th level for a Sorcerer.

2. Have some money. 400-500 gold pieces should be plenty, chump change.

3. Convince Cleric/Sorcerer/Wizard to cast a Plane Shift spell on Red. Plane Shift will send him to another plane of existence where he will have no way of returning (unless that plane happens to have a sufficient Cleric/Sorcerer/Wizard but that is highly unlikely).

Notes: "Only 9th level for Cleric? That sounds like the easiest route to follow!", you say. Well....not quite. Clerics are a bit...finicky...about Plane Shifting people against their will. You will likely have better luck with a Sorcerer or a Wizard. However, with a high enough bluff-check you may just be able to convince the Cleric to do it. Usually not worth trying though.

Notes(II): A successful Will save will negate the spell. So, if Red were to succeed on his Will save, you'd have to pay them to cast the spell again...and again if he passes that Will save too. I doubt he would pass more than once, if even once.
_______

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:09 pm

I highly doubt it but i've been wrong before. It happened many years ago when I was just a young padawan. It is unlikely to occur again though.
_______

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 am

I'm interested in that job (look at link posted above), how do I apply?
it really do be like that tho

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:24 pm

redhollowlives999 wrote:I'm interested in that job (look at link posted above), how do I apply?
To apply you must simply message Iron. You must meet the qualifications of the job (being an appropriate level Cleric/Sorcerer/Wizard). However, and this is the kicker, YOU can not accomplish this task even if you meet the qualifications. Because you are the one being plane shifted and part of the job is leaving you with no way of returning. If you WERE an appropriately leveled Cleric/Sorcerer/Wizard then you would be able to simply cast plane shift again to return to this plane of existence. See the problem? Yeah.
_______

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Hmmm... I see...
Well what if I pinky swore? >.>

And also I'm a level 99 Hollow, and we have a tendency of going around to different dimensions and killing random Death Gods, is that an issue?
it really do be like that tho

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm

It's a small issue. But it's a complete non-issue if I can find a way to contact Pun Pun.
_______