Chat Thread ver.2

Just talk about stuff in general...Doesn't matter what it is.
deadly virus
Level 48

Re: Chat Thread ver.2

Post by deadly virus » Sun May 17, 2020 5:01 pm

been a few months :(
Virus DeLarge: member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang
___
"DV's mind is as corrupt as his liver. It's tainted with alcohol and death.
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon May 18, 2020 6:32 pm

Yepppp. But it is what it is... I guess lol. With changes in technology, I guess forums are just "dead" for the most part these days! It's hard to find any forums out there that are actively used (outside Steam or Reddit)
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Fri May 29, 2020 10:45 pm

I'll be here til it shuts down. That's the thing about viruses we're hard to get rid of
___
He comes from behind and kills you with his shovel. And eats your corpse, because he's DV" - redhollowlives999

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:04 pm

lol good to know... There are still a few of us left. Were a few to begin with, fewer now, but mostly all hanging out on the discord.

Good news is that I've kind of come to have care for this site because of how long it's been around and the friendships. So it'll definitely be here for a long time :D
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:51 pm

I cling to the hope that some of the old people come back one day
___

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:39 pm

I just finished creating something for developers to consume information from this site. Took a bunch of work for parsing the data into a new usable format, but I think it'll be pretty useful for future changes to this website and anything else someone wants to use. The goal I'm going for is trying to make the website as easy to consume for others as it is for myself... Also makes my work on "updating" the website and other things that much easier.

That being said, after I've cleaned this up and added more information to it, I'll likely be re-doing the website (again) to consume the API instead of having things the way I do now. The way they are now, it's as hard to edit on a massive scale as a wiki page is... Really tedious.

Gotta make a couple more discord bots now that I have this setup and then I can work on some other changes for the website 8-)

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:46 pm

Well that's good to hear man, best of luck with rebuilding the site.

I honestly did not realize the forums were still.. functional. Since you couldn't log into the main page anymore I assumed all of this was gone too.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:27 pm

Yeah the main website's login functionality don't work. I probably should just change the login button to redirect to the forums login or something, I don't know. Or maybe just remove it altogether. Seems to cause confusion every now and then... Yeah I'll do that right now.

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Hey, it looks better already!
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

deadly virus
Level 48

Post by deadly virus » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:27 pm

yes. keep it alive
___