NEW CONTEST!! Office Stuff!!

Just talk about stuff in general...Doesn't matter what it is.
IronJustice
Level Rusty

NEW CONTEST!! Office Stuff!!

Post by IronJustice » Sat May 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Hello my beloved Legaia community,

Help me decorate my desk!

I started a new job 2 weeks ago, and for once in my life I actually have my own office space and some freedom to personalize it. Think of the main area in 'The Office' where I don't have my own room/office, but its not exactly cubicle land either. I have to say I really don't NEED anything right now, this is almost entirely aesthetic. We do 98% of our work on the computer, although I do have some papers, pens, and files.

What should I put in there? I'm looking for a few items that I can put here to make it my own. Here are some general guidelines:
-Will give my space some personality, or at least look cool
-Fairly inexpensive
-Workplace appropriate (sorry guys, I can't get the Anime Girl Butt Pencil Sharpener)

I'm open to suggestions on what exactly it is. Here are some items I am more strongly considering:
-Calendar, either hang on the wall or a stand-up
-Mousepad
-Stress Ball, or something similar that I can play with while talking on the phone

As you guys know, I do have fondness for things like older video games and anime, but I also like aquariums/fish in general and extreme sarcasm/pessimism.

Come up with some suggestions, links to things online and sites where I might order them from. You have unlimited suggestions, and actually I'd like as many ideas as possible. You win if I decide on something you suggested. If you win, your prize is being one of only a select few people on this planet that will be told by me, 'you are a cool guy.' And if you respond with 'but I'm a girl!" I will laugh and respond, "There are no girls on the internet, much less on this site!"

Thanks everyone! :D
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: NEW CONTEST!! Office Stuff!!

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun May 08, 2016 6:25 am

Have you tried memes.
it really do be like that tho

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Wed May 11, 2016 8:19 pm

It would have to be REALLY good.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:55 am

What's yer preference?
it really do be like that tho

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Put a mini fridge under your desk. Keeps your drinks cold, and prevents employee snack theft.

Also, get one of those marshmallow guns and bring someone something to shoot at.

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:37 pm

GoldenPower89 wrote:Put a mini fridge under your desk. Keeps your drinks cold, and prevents employee snack theft.

Also, get one of those marshmallow guns and bring someone something to shoot at.
I like it!