What cuhrazy stories ya got

Just talk about stuff in general...Doesn't matter what it is.
Zup
Level 99

What cuhrazy stories ya got

Post by Zup » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Share any wacky or scary 質 that's happened to/around you across your lifetime. Feel free ta talk about each other's stories. Might wanna spread some out ta keep the topic alive.

I'll start with a recent one about the time I got hit by a car. I was walkin' home from work'n came up to a usual four-way intersection. There weren't any cars in the turning lane in front'a me, and the crosswalk was open ta me, so I started crossin' the street. All of a sudden, this dude comes blazin' through the turning lane. He's got the red light and I've just started crossin', but rather'n stop he decides ta just go ahead and speed inna his turn, presumably because there weren't any incoming cars runnin' perpendicular ta him. So he starts turning and collides with me as I step off the sidewalk. I'm able ta get my hands up on the hood in time, and I push myself off his car and onto the nearby sidewalk ta avoid gettin' run over. After that I got up'n just kept walkin' while he was stopped in the street with his alarm goin' off.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: What cuhrazy stories ya got

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:37 pm

Yer story is trash. Get outta here with that bull. Here comes a better one ta set up a REAL standard:

Got mugged once here in the city. And it wasn't none of that pansy "gimme your wallet or I'll shoot" crap you see in rural neighborhoods in movies, it was like 6 dudes walked up ta me, just started searching middle schooler me like nuthin. It wasn't even well coordinated, they just dug through whatever pocket they happened ta find (which was dumb cuz you basically had six dudes looking through the same pocket one after the other). I was less than a block away, LOOKING at the security guard by the cross walk, who was starin' in another direction, like a sitting obese duck while these guys who look like they were all raised on the same welfare check were checking my luggage before class.

I'm there crying and shivering because tears are a sign of defeat to the bigger predator and shaking was my only other option besides running like a G, watching as these dumb bastards were all looking for money I clearly didn't have. They were so bad at what they did that one idiot ripped up my jacket and searched the cotton as if I were hiding some multi-million dollar check in there, and they were just throwin' stuff outta my bag as if some middle schooler was hidin' ice on him. It might've not helped that I was tellin' them how stupid they were, but my life is built on terrible choices anyways so bite me.

So guard managed ta scare them off, and all I had left, cuz I was fat and incompetent, was just my insult, so I managed ta piss off one'a the shorter guys and the idiot actually stayed behind a lil longer ta complain about me or whatever (if the police didn't catch them then they're stupid too).

Complete waste of time. Literally didn't even rob me of anything but time and the cotton in my jacket, and I had my phone in my front pocket too, but dem foos went in there raw and didn't know which hole ta put their fists in. Absolutely stupid. -0/9 would not even again.
it really do be like that tho

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Chillax, tubmugs. I got better ones comin'

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Same. If y'all like fat stories I have a nice 3 foot sandwich story too.

Tell the story about that knife fight thoooo.

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:43 pm

I will. Got an even better fight story too.

But let the rest'a the class share

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Forget all these ignoranuseses, they're not even pre-sent.

if they don't respond then imma banhammer everyone

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:47 pm

I used to work at 7-11 a while back. These two guys outside the store were yelling at each other for several minutes, so I told 'em to leave or I'd call the cops. One of them suggested that I do so, and I called. The police came shortly after asked them what was wrong. One of the guys said, "I paid 'im for two rocks a' crack and he only gave me one!"

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:50 pm

I could top that.

But imma let Zoopy take the floor.

so i can clean up the mess he makes after

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:51 pm