Nerd Fight

Just talk about stuff in general...Doesn't matter what it is.
Cheeseroll
Level 15

Re: Nerd Fight

Post by Cheeseroll » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:15 am

Bestow upon me a super power.

Zup
Level 99

Re: Nerd Fight

Post by Zup » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:44 am

IronJustice wrote:and then patrick
You have the ability ta temporarily take control of any player(s) character(s) , provided they meet the "Condition". The "Condition" is a command that you write either in spoiler tags or by PMing me. In it, you state some kind of action or word, and if a player does that action or writes that word in any'a their future posts, they are then under your control. You can amplify the extent of your control by writing more specific Conditions or specifying which players will perform the action or write the word.
Cheeseroll wrote:Bestow upon me a super power.
Each post that you make in this topic (excluding double+ posts) gives you access ta the corresponding power on the list below. If you choose ta use one of these abilities, your post count reduces back ta zero and starts over.

1 post - You have a really strong right hook
2 posts - You get a shotgun with 1 shot
3 posts - If you ask another player and they agree, you can copy their ability and you'll both have it
4 posts - You can slap any player so hard they lose their power for 1 post
5 posts - You can slap any player so hard they lose their powers forever, and you gain them instead
6 posts - You get a Kamehameha
7 posts - You gain the ability ta summon an infinite number of sentient monster trucks hellbent on running over all other players
8 posts - You gain the ability to cause all other players to lose their abilities for 2 posts
9 posts - You gain the abilities of Saitama
10+ posts - You gain the ability to wipe out all other players and gain all of their abilities