Crossovers with legaia

Just talk about stuff in general...Doesn't matter what it is.
Gameplaer90
Level 16

Crossovers with legaia

Post by Gameplaer90 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:48 pm

What game or TV show would you like to see crossover with Legend of Legaia?
May we all remember the roads we traval...even if they are diffrent then others or what you did not expect....

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: Crossovers with legaia

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:51 pm

Off the top of my head? Persona. I think the magic and summoning system can mesh well. Especially if you treat each Ra-Seru's ultimate summon (themselves) as their primary Personas.
it really do be like that tho

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:59 am

What a delightful concept. I think you are right Red, about Persona. To take your idea a step further... What if Personas were a sort of Seru spirit? Many years after the days of Legaia, modern times happen in the Persona world. The Seru are long gone and forgotten, but some survived as spirits and continue to merge with humans.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:45 pm

Since Persona is heavily influenced by Jungian psychology, I could probably think of hundreds of ways Legaia could mesh with Personas.

Like say, the tain of those possessed by Seru passed down to future generations and eventually their brains evolved enough to evoke Seru though a system similar to Persona summoning. And of course, Noa, Cort, Vahn, and Gala's lineage (assuming Biron don't swear to celibacy or anything), or just people who've merged with Ra-Seru rather than Seru gain the ability of the Wildcard, and through their interactions with others they can gain new summonings.

i wanna write a story now
it really do be like that tho