My artwork.... :/

Just talk about stuff in general...Doesn't matter what it is.
Nitwit
Level 18

My artwork.... :/

Post by Nitwit » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:40 am

This is where I will update my drawings of everything goes as planned... Here it is?Image
Next time on Dragon Ball Z! Playing on the Switch will get me to kill some fools. Tune in to Dragon Ball Z to find out. 8-)

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: My artwork.... :/

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:35 am

You could've sent it by PM you know. ^___^'

Not bad, seen much worse (by people who are much older). Still, based of what you were telling me, that wasn't the style I was expecting, lol. Figured you went for more of a realism approach (though there's nothing real about One Piece so, good work? Lol).
it really do be like that tho

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Redhollowlives999 wrote:You could've sent it by PM you know. ^___^'

Not bad, seen much worse (by people who are much older). Still, based of what you were telling me, that wasn't the style I was expecting, lol. Figured you went for more of a realism approach (though there's nothing real about One Piece so, good work? Lol).
I'll try to bring more realism and a little bit of a cartoonist in me when I spent years creating my style in animation classes. Besides that, I have to learn other things so that I don't end up like the people online who disappear for being a obscure and never growing up. Wait for me in a Decade or two?
Next time on Dragon Ball Z! Playing on the Switch will get me to kill some fools. Tune in to Dragon Ball Z to find out. 8-)

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:17 pm

......better than what i can do.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Lonewulf wrote:......better than what i can do.
Cheer up friend. Maybe when I come back from art school. I'll teach you the way of the ninja. ;)

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:02 pm

I'll try to bring more realism and a little bit of a cartoonist in me when I spent years creating my style in animation classes....
Maybe when I come back from art school. I'll teach you the way of the ninja.
I wouldn't place so much faith in Art school, tbh.

Art schools aren't meant to teach you how to draw (though it may come off that way to tons'a people). It's supposed to teach you techniques and show you new medians that can help you develop your skills further. They'll show you proportion, perspective, the human anatomy, etc, but you're expected to already be familiar with these things, and you're also expected to practice this on your own time without end. THEEEEN they critique you severely, usually with very little interest in what YOU think of it--even if you and every else loved the piece you can still be called awful by professors who had too much salt for lunch.

Went to an Art school, you don't get a class to teach you how to art. You're expected to go out and get good all on your own. So don't put off getting decent til school, cuz more often than not they'll just chew you out (art school was part of the reason why many people I know quit all forms of art in the first place--myself included, for a while). Look up videos, research the human body, stare at nude bodies for hours (but don't go crazy), etc (you need realism to draw cartoons). Buncha good ways to get better.

so duet naow cuz i ain't waitin' a decade

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:20 am

Redhollowlives999 wrote:
I'll try to bring more realism and a little bit of a cartoonist in me when I spent years creating my style in animation classes....
Maybe when I come back from art school. I'll teach you the way of the ninja.
I wouldn't place so much faith in Art school, tbh.

Art schools aren't meant to teach you how to draw (though it may come off that way to tons'a people). It's supposed to teach you techniques and show you new medians that can help you develop your skills further. They'll show you proportion, perspective, the human anatomy, etc, but you're expected to already be familiar with these things, and you're also expected to practice this on your own time without end. THEEEEN they critique you severely, usually with very little interest in what YOU think of it--even if you and every else loved the piece you can still be called awful by professors who had too much salt for lunch.

Went to an Art school, you don't get a class to teach you how to art. You're expected to go out and get good all on your own. So don't put off getting decent til school, cuz more often than not they'll just chew you out (art school was part of the reason why many people I know quit all forms of art in the first place--myself included, for a while). Look up videos, research the human body, stare at nude bodies for hours (but don't go crazy), etc (you need realism to draw cartoons). Buncha good ways to get better.

so duet naow cuz i ain't waitin' a decade
You're right about that! There's an artist on DA that I liked for example that can draw in three different art styles. Check him out. Removed due to nudity

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:45 am

Sorry, had to remove that. Dude's page had waaaay to much nudity (please read the rules and FAQs).

Give this guy a peek, less nudity and he's an amazing artist. http://buttjeeeks.deviantart.com/

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:04 am

Lol I failed at life. Should've used safe for work image?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Nitwit wrote:Should've used safe for work image?
Preferably, yes.

I didn't remove G's from your account this time, but I'm supposed to. Just try not to let it happen again.

gimme moar art