Community Story

Just talk about stuff in general...Doesn't matter what it is.
IronJustice
Level Rusty

Re: Community Story

Post by IronJustice » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:32 pm

It's time to eat and have something die. That was splendid and. Once upon a time, there was a cat named Mr. Pickles! The best at eating lasagna and dogs. The best pickle will be the best dinner table for crocodiles with sombreros again. Then weapons of Mass Effect ate the face of a child. Zebras die! This is sad... :( BUT!!!

I do sure wish tomatoes were dragons and edible. Did we just have an emotional breakdown? Wow spectacular job, Ace? We sometimes fight about Luffy's cat... After we have lasagna. Garfield was playing with Odie in New York City after hackers stole his identity again. Donald Trump won nothing. Turkey Day is already way past, and I'm sad to eat only cats. Obama is a president. Gimard is very very
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:45 pm

It's time to eat and have something die. That was splendid and. Once upon a time, there was a cat named Mr. Pickles! The best at eating lasagna and dogs. The best pickle will be the best dinner table for crocodiles with sombreros again. Then weapons of Mass Effect ate the face of a child. Zebras die! This is sad... :( BUT!!!

I do sure wish tomatoes were dragons and edible. Did we just have an emotional breakdown? Wow spectacular job, Ace? We sometimes fight about Luffy's cat... After we have lasagna. Garfield was playing with Odie in New York City after hackers stole his identity again. Donald Trump won nothing. Turkey Day is already way past, and I'm sad to eat only cats. Obama is a president. Gimard is very very sexy
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:02 pm

I do sure wish tomatoes were dragons and edible. Did we just have an emotional breakdown? Wow spectacular job, Ace? We sometimes fight about Luffy's cat... After we have lasagna. Garfield was playing with Odie in New York City after hackers stole his identity again. Donald Trump won nothing. Turkey Day is already way past, and I'm sad to eat only cats. Obama is a president. Gimard is very very sexy like
Names are for friends, so I don't need one.

~Agent 47

http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_47

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:17 pm

I do sure wish tomatoes were dragons and edible. Did we just have an emotional breakdown? Wow spectacular job, Ace? We sometimes fight about Luffy's cat... After we have lasagna. Garfield was playing with Odie in New York City after hackers stole his identity again. Donald Trump won nothing. Turkey Day is already way past, and I'm sad to eat only cats. Obama is a president. Gimard is very very sexy like Shatner.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Nitwit
Level 18

Post by Nitwit » Thu May 19, 2016 4:07 am

I do sure wish tomatoes were dragons and edible. Did we just have an emotional breakdown? Wow spectacular job, Ace? We sometimes fight about Luffy's cat... After we have lasagna. Garfield was playing with Odie in New York City after hackers stole his identity again. Donald Trump won nothing. Turkey Day is already way past, and I'm sad to eat only cats. Obama is a president. Gimard is very very sexy like Shatner. Thomas
Next time on Dragon Ball Z! Playing on the Switch will get me to kill some fools. Tune in to Dragon Ball Z to find out. 8-)

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Tue May 24, 2016 8:12 pm

I do sure wish tomatoes were dragons and edible. Did we just have an emotional breakdown? Wow spectacular job, Ace? We sometimes fight about Luffy's cat... After we have lasagna. Garfield was playing with Odie in New York City after hackers stole his identity again. Donald Trump won nothing. Turkey Day is already way past, and I'm sad to eat only cats. Obama is a president. Gimard is very very sexy like Shatner. Thomas is

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:06 pm

I do sure wish tomatoes were dragons and edible. Did we just have an emotional breakdown? Wow spectacular job, Ace? We sometimes fight about Luffy's cat... After we have lasagna. Garfield was playing with Odie in New York City after hackers stole his identity again. Donald Trump won nothing. Turkey Day is already way past, and I'm sad to eat only cats. Obama is a president. Gimard is very very sexy like Shatner. Thomas is a
Names are for friends, so I don't need one.

~Agent 47

http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_47

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:20 pm

I do sure wish tomatoes were dragons and edible. Did we just have an emotional breakdown? Wow spectacular job, Ace? We sometimes fight about Luffy's cat... After we have lasagna. Garfield was playing with Odie in New York City after hackers stole his identity again. Donald Trump won nothing. Turkey Day is already way past, and I'm sad to eat only cats. Obama is a president. Gimard is very very sexy like Shatner. Thomas is a big

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:35 pm

I do sure wish tomatoes were dragons and edible. Did we just have an emotional breakdown? Wow spectacular job, Ace? We sometimes fight about Luffy's cat... After we have lasagna. Garfield was playing with Odie in New York City after hackers stole his identity again. Donald Trump won nothing. Turkey Day is already way past, and I'm sad to eat only cats. Obama is a president. Gimard is very very sexy like Shatner. Thomas is a big neanderthal.

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:20 pm

I do sure wish tomatoes were dragons and edible. Did we just have an emotional breakdown? Wow spectacular job, Ace? We sometimes fight about Luffy's cat... After we have lasagna. Garfield was playing with Odie in New York City after hackers stole his identity again. Donald Trump won nothing. Turkey Day is already way past, and I'm sad to eat only cats. Obama is a president. Gimard is very very sexy like Shatner. Thomas is a big neanderthal. Thomas