convention

Fan-art, Drawings, paintings, cosplay, etc... If you got it for Legaia 2, post it here!
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: convention

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:06 pm

most likey more then the pass
it really do be like that tho

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Yeah Id probably need a hotel unless youd let me crash on the couch :) lol jk
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Rammerrush wrote:theres a kumoricon over here and im gonna go next year as Vahn
How did that go?

So has any real development gone into this idea? 2 years later I still think it's a good idea. Maybe we could sell fan-made posters and let people play a demo copy on a television so they could get a feel and possibly help in a port/HD copy/a third game however they can. Meanwhile we play the full LoL/L2:DS just to tease them.

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm still gonna go to cons eventually. I'd wanna cosplay as Gaza >.>

But I don't think that's the best/a good approach. If you REALLY wanna get monetary support, a Kickstarter or something is a better bet. I don't see many people taking time out of their con experience to check out a booth for an old, obscure PS1 RPG being run by people who didn't even have a part in making the game in the first place.

But if/when SOMETHING was actually being made for the franchise/brand or whatever, then THAT'd be a good time to go to a con and show it off, depending on what it is.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:55 am

Zup wrote:I'm still gonna go to cons eventually. I'd wanna cosplay as Gaza >.>
You'll never pull it off.
But take pictures so I can laugh.
But I don't think that's the best/a good approach. If you REALLY wanna get monetary support, a Kickstarter or something is a better bet. I don't see many people taking time out of their con experience to check out a booth for an old, obscure PS1 RPG being run by people who didn't even have a part in making the game in the first place.
Well that goes without saying. But aren't you the one that says doing nothing is worse than failing because with failing at least you attempted it? Or something I don't really pay attention to you.
But if/when SOMETHING was actually being made for the franchise/brand or whatever, then THAT'd be a good time to go to a con and show it off, depending on what it is.
You mean like... Legaia finally being available for the PSN?

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 pm

redhollowlives999 wrote: You'll never pull it off.
But take pictures so I can laugh.
Shut up hater.
Well that goes without saying. But aren't you the one that says doing nothing is worse than failing because with failing at least you attempted it? Or something I don't really pay attention to you.
Yeah kinda sure why not water polo.

But there are a number of better alternatives. There's no need to rush into something like that, especially when the potential payout is...practically nonexistent.
You mean like... Legaia finally being available for the PSN?
idk. Sure. Build up a following and a fanbase that has interest. At this point, a booth at a convention is really only for the people here, and maybe to catch the interest of a rare fan or two who may have forgotten about the games. There's just really no need for a Legaia booth anywhere if nothing is planned to come from it.