I iz too strong...

If you need help related to Legaia 2, post a topic here.
Raven
Level 11

I iz too strong...

Post by Raven » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:20 pm

So, uh, to put it mildly, I grinded a bit too much far early in the game. I'm in Drokonia, still not finished, the person with the least level in my party is fifty-eight, and Lang is sixty-four. Now, I try to use his Mystic Art to get the secret scene from Marienne and Elliot, but apparently, with Last Dragon, the sword you get from freeing the prisoner in Kravia, I deal 100K damage, enough to kill either one of the siblings in one turn. I replace my Last Dragon with Broadsword, the weakest sword I have in my possession and possibly the weakest sword available in any store at the moment, and while I still kill Elliot, Marienne survives but with far less than half her HP, therefore replacing the secret scene with the typical less-than-half-HP scene. Is there a way for me to modify my strength stats to decrease it enough to get that scene? Without leaving Drokonia to get an accessory with the Turtle skill, which I don't have at the moment? I wanted to make my trip to Drokonia one way, so pls halp.... I NEED CHEATS TO MAKE ME WEAKER.

Edit: Nevermind. Turns out Flaming Sword isn't needed to get the secret scene. I can also use Blazing Smash, either one works. Blazing Smash turned out to to roughly 18k points of damage, a perfect amount for getting the secret cutscene.
Xyn Raven

SuperSonicFan411
Level 7

Re: I iz too strong...

Post by SuperSonicFan411 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:40 am

I've actually been to Drokonia at level 70+ many times. Regardless, because of their "somewhat" low hp values, it's really easy to finish off Elliot and/or Marienne in one turn with the right weapons and accessories. At this point in the game, if you are playing casual and not really farming, variable arts usually do around half hp.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
(:

Raven
Level 11

Re: I iz too strong...

Post by Raven » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:21 am

...... Dude, you have a worse problem than I do. At level seventy, the Infinite One becomes cakewalk.
Xyn Raven