Gold Beetle

If you need help related to Legaia 2, post a topic here.
Raven
Level 11

Gold Beetle

Post by Raven » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:01 am

First of all, to those that knew me here, yes, I'm alive, unfortunately. DANG IT!

And second of all, my question is how am I supposed to get that STUPID FREAKING SPIDER OFF THAT DARN TREE?! The fansite apparently thinks that it's possible to fight it on my first time in Forest Maze, which it is right now. So how the frick do I get it down? The people in Yuno are getting traumatized from earthquakes like Miles Edgeworth from how much I'm using Deva around that stupid tree.
Xyn Raven

SuperSonicFan411
Level 7

Re: Gold Beetle

Post by SuperSonicFan411 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:25 pm

I might be remembering wrong, but I believe there are two trees in the Forest Maze. One of them will have the Gold Beetle stuck on the leaves (hard to see, but can be seen). If you use Deva on that tree and you see the gold beetle fall off, walk to it and press x to fight it.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
(:

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Gold Beetle

Post by K73SK » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Don't forget you can only fight it once as well. If Deva doesn't knock it out of the tree (And it just slips down and climbs back up), maybe it was fought on that saved game session already. Although I'm not sure since it's been awhile lol.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html