Favorite Mini-game poll!

For anything related to the various mini-games found in Legaia 2.

What is your favorite mini-game(ish)

Side-Jumping
6%
Rice Planting
6%
Guild Questing
35%
Crafting
18%
Cooking
6%
Arena Fighting
18%
Auction
12%

Total votes: 17

Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Re: Favorite Mini-game poll!

Post by Sephirothansylar » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:29 am

Arena was alright but nothing like the glory that was Legaia 1, Just didn't fit as well as it should have.
Rice Planting....I think I threw up in my mouth
Dart throwing Ain't no body got time for that
Side-Jumping isn't bad, think I only lost to Deim but he isn't terrible to beat.
The auction is kind of lame imo. Big money sink for some stupid pictures and whatnot..just wasn't really my thing
Cooking being on the list doesn't make much sense...Ya I like obtaining more recipes, and obviously the stat boosts they give in battle, but it's such a short side...thing and there really isn't any entertainment to be had from it, just extra battle boosts.

Now the 2 I picked that really shine are The guild quests and the crafting.
Guild quests were exciting to a point. I hated doing them when running into random battles but it is what it is. They could've done more with it, and it could have been a bit better but it wasn't too bad really.
Crafting in the game was awesome. Probably my favorite. So much gear and so many upgrades, all you had to do was have the right materials to make them. If you had the money,time,etc. you could probably make end-game accessories early on. Was definitely a neat system.
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E