Toughest minigame

For anything related to the various mini-games found in Legaia 2.
Henri
Level 4

Toughest minigame

Post by Henri » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 am

Which one of these Legaia 2 minigames do you think is the hardest, knife throwing of rice planting?
You can get a Heaven's Secret from both of those two. (I've never been able to do that). But i think rice planting is just impossible.

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Toughest minigame

Post by K73SK » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Henri wrote:Which one of these Legaia 2 minigames do you think is the hardest, knife throwing of rice planting?
You can get a Heaven's Secret from both of those two. (I've never been able to do that). But i think rice planting is just impossible.
Hmm...I'd probably go for the rice planting. I can do the knife throwing fairly well, but it's been such a LONG time since I've done it that I don't remember if I got the Heaven's Secret or not. I don't think I ever got it for Rice Planting. I never used walkthroughs or help guides for Legaia 2, so everything I learned was on my own. For example: The secret island where you can buy the Heaven's Secret.

I believe I did manage to get the Heaven's Secret, or whatever the biggest item is, from the side stepping game. Knife Throwing is more of a precision game than a speed game, so that's why I'm better at that than the rice planting game.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

Post by LegaiaWiki » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 am

Neither. Try beating Dein in sidejumping. It's pure the the the the.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:55 am

Sise-Neg wrote:Neither. Try beating Dein in sidejumping. It's pure the the the the.
lol, yeah I remember doing that...Took me a while to defeat him...Couple of hours of non-stop attempts. When I did beat him, my thumbs felt horrid so I turned off the game. The sad thing is that I'll have to do this again when making the screenshot for obtaining the item :P
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

wrtjhaw
Level 4

Post by wrtjhaw » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:20 am

Woah, I didn't even know these minigames existed o.o;;
Unfortunately I don't have my copy here atm for me to go and check >.<

Hiro
Level 12

Post by Hiro » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 pm

I think that rice planting is the hardest, I suck so much at it that I have never won even once on it I don't know why I just do. Beating Dein is hard too, I've never done that either. I'm going to have to try again.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm

i never did get past the first skipping contest.....i just enjoyed the cooking....and the idea that it increases ur attribute
it really do be like that tho

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 am

Hiro wrote:I think that rice planting is the hardest, I suck so much at it that I have never won even once on it I don't know why I just do. Beating Dein is hard too, I've never done that either. I'm going to have to try again.
Haha I remember my fitst fight against dein..... I was so concided Nd when I got like 10 over him I stopped a little to see what he says and he did 30+ in 3 sec. but I still managed to get 3... Below him....

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 am

i didnt even know about riceplanting until my 3rd playthrough
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm

i hate dein... hes like another ixis..... he urks he (slang term herre in nyc)