Maya

Anything related to the Mystics
CloakedDeception
Level 20

Re: Maya

Post by CloakedDeception » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Yep, her Kamehameha is absolutely my favorite attack in the game. Damage-wise, her Nether Gate is beastly.
Max AP + AP Attack + HP Attack + STR Boost 2 + Light-element enemy + Nether Gate x2 = humongous damage!

xTrance
Level 11

Post by xTrance » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 pm

I was also a big fan of Maya + Sharon. Ayne has always sucked for me, I've always wanted a playthrough where he's useful.

wrtjhaw
Level 4

Post by wrtjhaw » Wed May 15, 2013 9:01 pm

I don't think I used Ayne... ever... even once. I probably should here soon, lol.

CloakedDeception
Level 20

Post by CloakedDeception » Wed May 15, 2013 9:14 pm

I think the biggest challenge of Legaia 2 is beating the Dream Match and Stiel with Ayne. And also to a degree, Maya. Since neither can spam Mystic Arts repeatedly (Ayne doesn't have one and Maya's heals her so you can never use it twice in a row).
But with the accessory/skill set-up I posted above, Maya did enough damage to take out both final bosses in less than maybe like 15 mins. Ayne took forever...

Alinor
Level 17

Post by Alinor » Thu May 16, 2013 12:06 am

Loved Maya. It was interesting to me to have a character that ONLY used magic. Plus, I never had a problem with her damage output.
Twitch
Youtube
Discord: Stubbs#4405 (Please, spam me there if I go MIA, again)

xTrance
Level 11

Post by xTrance » Fri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm

CloakedDeception wrote:I think the biggest challenge of Legaia 2 is beating the Dream Match and Stiel with Ayne. And also to a degree, Maya. Since neither can spam Mystic Arts repeatedly (Ayne doesn't have one and Maya's heals her so you can never use it twice in a row).
But with the accessory/skill set-up I posted above, Maya did enough damage to take out both final bosses in less than maybe like 15 mins. Ayne took forever...
If you want a safe, easy method, buy a bunch of Quantumbaels from Tanza, trade them in Jinga, combine them into a bunch of invincibility pills.

All you need is anti-stun OR to be faster than Stiel, and you can't possibly lose.

CloakedDeception
Level 20

Post by CloakedDeception » Sat May 18, 2013 5:41 pm

xTrance wrote:
CloakedDeception wrote:I think the biggest challenge of Legaia 2 is beating the Dream Match and Stiel with Ayne. And also to a degree, Maya. Since neither can spam Mystic Arts repeatedly (Ayne doesn't have one and Maya's heals her so you can never use it twice in a row).
If you want a safe, easy method, buy a bunch of Quantumbaels from Tanza, trade them in Jinga, combine them into a bunch of invincibility pills.

All you need is anti-stun OR to be faster than Stiel, and you can't possibly lose.
Yep, I did that. I also added a couple vaccine syringes to fight off the stun.

Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Post by Sephirothansylar » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:56 pm

I never actually used Maya late game. I think I always dropped her at ..like level 30 or so. I've mildy played with Sharon(played with sharon...sounds so wrong)and my main team is Lang, Kazan, Ayne. I never really stray from that team but I recall Sharon being pretty amazing and Kazans level bonus late game is terrible. His high hp seemed like a selling point but people pass him so fast because he hardly moves.
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E