Maya

Anything related to the Mystics
wrtjhaw
Level 4

Maya

Post by wrtjhaw » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:23 am

Am I the only one who loves using Maya?
It seems as though everyone dumps her as soon as they get Sharon.

Magic is awesome
BABOOM!

LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

Re: Maya

Post by LegaiaWiki » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:07 am

I used to take Maya out as soon as I got Sharon due to her horrible defense and inability to blend attacks but I found out on a separate file that it's much smarter to keep in Maya and take out Kazan. What I would end up doing is putting the Barricade Ring on Maya which gives her the 'turtle' ability and even though her damage was awful with it, she would no longer get mutilated by enemies. Plus, once she's at a high enough level she's pretty godly, especially with her Mystic Art which is easily the best one in the game.

Kazan becomes useless later and don't even get me started on Ayne lol

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:46 pm

I don't know, I used Lang, Kazan, and Sharon the entire game (well, once I got the characters). I ended up sweeping on through the game without problems. The only problem I had with Kazan was the fact his arts take so long to show off compared to the others (the slow motion view thingy). Ayne...lol, I didn't use him.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

wrtjhaw
Level 4

Post by wrtjhaw » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:56 pm

I want to play a game using Ayne... But I still don't have my copy with me, not until tomorrow =x

Jknucklez
Level 12

Post by Jknucklez » Thu May 19, 2011 6:50 pm

K73SK wrote:I don't know, I used Lang, Kazan, and Sharon the entire game (well, once I got the characters).

I did the same thing, though recently as we spoke in pms about I started playing it again and got ayne and maya to level like 84+ or something. Ayne can do heavenly amounts of damage later on, its pretty rediculous. If you use Maya with the muscle ribbion and tireless ribbon, then her arts becomes incrediably strong. Especially the variable art doing 33k per hit and that was only at lvl 83 X]. Imagine (or go do it if you still have the game like I do) if each one of your characters used the muscle ribbon earlier on. It would ultimately make the game much easier with of course the occasional HP bar is low but I do heavy amounts of damage so its a neck and neck fight kinda lol.

Believe it or not, Kazan was my favorite character. You got to think about it like this...A 60 year old man (Master Roshi like Dbz for those who know the series) a master at what he does and does it bare handed. If thats not some old gangsta 質 will then... :|

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:11 pm

I love Kazan's character and I love Ayne's character-model. But I always used Lang, Sharon and Maya as my party. I like to pretend that Lang was a playuh, lol.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:15 pm

I never took Maya out. Ayne wasn't a good enough replacement; He only has like 7 arts.
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:28 pm

id do maya
shes just soo cute to me its unbearable
yeah she awesome when you use her kamehameha varible art
i only used her at like at49-55, lang 53-56, and sharon 60 something for ever..... can you guess why?
its because anye is annoying... kazan WAS cool til me failed me with marrianne and elliot then it was maya all the way :D
it really do be like that tho

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:02 pm

WAKE UP TOPIC :D
it really do be like that tho

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:48 pm

First time I played through, I had Daniel, Mr. Miyagi, Elizabeth

Second time, I threw cute lil Maya in cuz she ended up kicking major こし and healing us too :D