Who's your favorite Mystic/Origin?

Anything related to the Mystics
CloakedDeception
Level 20

Re: Who's your favorite Mystic/Origin?

Post by CloakedDeception » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Favorite Mystic: Maya. Hurling magic left and right and can heal your party. She basically serves the role of ALL the seru from LoL. Character-wise, she's naive but quirky at times. Her whole crush on Lang is absolutely adorable.

Favorite Origin: Arrode. He just looks weirdly and creepily cool.

On a different note, I really wished Ayne had an Origin. I mean why can't he? His storyline permits it. He has abilities that could be from an Origin. They could say the stat boosts he gets are from his Origin's ability to enhance things. Also, there is no Water origin. (Though Rivas' element is ambiguous...)

TheRavenfreak
Level 11

Post by TheRavenfreak » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Gotta go with Sharon for Mystic and probably Raskia for Origin. I absolutely think Sharon is hot and I have a crush on her, plus I love her English dubbing. (She sounds like Tara Strong honestly, but I doubt it is her... Sharon's VA is unknown correct? :V) My favorite element is Dark, and I honestly think Raskia is much much cooler than Alvadis. (I find it ironic that Alvadis is a Dark origin where it looks like it would be Light... xD)

Zup
Level 99

Post by Zup » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 am

Kazan and Rivas.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon May 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Zup wrote:Kazan and Rivas.
This.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
it really do be like that tho