*Insert Nyan Cat theme song here*

If its unrelated to the other Legaia 2 forums, post it here.
Raven
Level 11

*Insert Nyan Cat theme song here*

Post by Raven » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:42 pm

The title is referring to Meow Kitty. Anyway, I'd like to share my experience in getting the furnitures from the Kravia machine so that it may help any other poor souls out there in getting the treasures in that cursed machine and perhaps help unlock the secrets of getting the treasures and revealing the algorithms of the items being bestowed upon us.

So what I did at first was do a save state and then keep cashing in my gold. Each time I don't get what I want, I load the state and then redo it. Eventually, I noticed that if I press X instantly after loading the state, I get the same exact item each time I do. This led me to realize that the machine is an actual roulette machine, the roulette ongoing the whole time and the item received depending on when I cash in my bucks. After realizing that, I kept trying to time it right, to get the roulette in my favour, but it didn't work. I'd let the game run for a few minutes max, a few seconds minimum, before cashing it in and if I didn't get a thing, I'd load my state.

Eventually, I gave up that strategy. The exact details from there to my final move are a bit foggy, as my memory is bad, but I think that I resorted to the strategy of trying roughly a hundred times or so before loading my state. Whatever my tactic was then, it doesn't matter, as the most effective method was the one after it: I went outside of the Guild, saved - both memory card and state - , then I went back in and would try a hundred times or so also before loading my state, see if this would change the roulette.

Now, I'm not sure if I got any furnitures on the third strategy or not, but I know for a fact that I got Meow Kitty, Noa's Adventure, Lady Borgoiv (or however you spell it) and the Tiger Skin Rug from the final strategy. Maybe I got the Whimsical Table from that one too. Either way, this is the story of how I battled with that machine. I hope this will help you, fellow reader, in your quest for the divine jewels from the waifu of the game.
Xyn Raven