Overworld Movement Speed

If its unrelated to the other Legaia 2 forums, post it here.
Nightshade
Level 60

Overworld Movement Speed

Post by Nightshade » Sun May 28, 2017 1:15 am

Was doing some testing for speedrunning stuff. People had said different things about how fast the different characters are in the overworld, for dungeons where you can switch between them.

It turns out that Kazan is about 8% faster than the other four characters in terms of overworld movement. I timed this with LiveSplit in various places, using a party with a fully-powered Extract Badge on (No Encounters), in order to test the different characters over the same distance. Consistently, on both Mt. Gabel and in T. Mine, Kazan was moving about 8% faster than the other four characters. I did comparisons through the full Thunder Mine as well as the full walk through Demiurge Tower, and again, a roughly 8% timesave was realized (about 5.5 seconds per minute).

This information might not be of interest to anyone, but it's a curious finding that I haven't seen anywhere else.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

K73SK
Level 89

Re: Overworld Movement Speed

Post by K73SK » Sun May 28, 2017 2:01 pm

That's actually of a LOT of interest to me. I never could figure out whether Kazan or Maya were the fastest characters. Good job finding that out :D
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: Overworld Movement Speed

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:23 pm

As an impatient man, you do not realize what this 8% boost means to me.
it really do be like that tho