Legaia 2 Flog, Van Edition

If its unrelated to the other Legaia 2 forums, post it here.
van
Level 27

Legaia 2 Flog, Van Edition

Post by van » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:39 pm

16-Jan-16

Restarting Legaia 2 where I left off last time which is right before Mt Gabel. It's been quite a while since I last played, I don't remember too much, but I've already done the beginning twice and have no desire to play through it again. Kind of a struggle in battles, seems like I have to heal after every battle. Is this normal? A quality control thing? Not even play testing? Maybe I didn't buy the latest gear since it gave me substantial upgrades when I bought them from the guy on the mountain. I've reach the point where I'm at in my first attempt, so everything from here on will be blind. Every time Lang has level up, his HP progression seems rather linear. Is this just another thing? It's just one stat, but I will chart his stats starting next time.

19-Jan-16

Where I am: The sewer dungeon and the ruins dungeon back to back was kinda annoying, but the Lang Gang just returned to Nohl with the aqualith in hand, and we're totally heroes. What could go wrong?

Is there anyway I can remap the triangle and circle button on the controller? I suspect not. Here is the link for the Lang stats: -https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgr9mwkuzmpb0 ... 1.PNG?dl=0

I messed up somewhere with his CHA stats, the values in red are likely incorrect. As expected, very marginal, very linear stat gains. His starting stats will be another data point.
Twitter | Seahawks | Mariners | Sonics | \\n/