Rate/Rank Legaia 2 characters

If its unrelated to the other Legaia 2 forums, post it here.
Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Rate/Rank Legaia 2 characters

Post by Sephirothansylar » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:08 am

As the title says rate/rank your characters. Please only rate/rank characters you have played long enough to judge. I don't want anyone dissing Ayne if they haven't played him up to like level 60++.

#1 Lang
Lang is all-around pretty strong. He gets nice damage late game and is tied with most art blocks(14). His Origin is pretty awesome and his skill are really cool.

Strength: 9/10
Character: 8/10

#2 Sharron
Sharron has a personality that I kind of dislike..seems kind of like a dumb blonde personality but I could be wrong. Her damage is amazing and she also ties for most art blocks. Her origin is pretty awesome although if I'm not mistaken lacks a single-hitting magic spell. Her natural agility is through the roof. Since first to go in player vs player wins, I lose when I face her in Phorcoon.

Strength 9/10
Character 7/10

#3 Ayne
Ayne's character reminds me sooo much of Kongol from Legend of Dragoon which is a plus in my book. He looks cool and his physical strength/HP are amazing. He does have less art blocks even at max level coming in at 13 but he is a solid character imo.

Strength 9/10
Character 7/10

#4 Kazan
Kazan is an awesome character. I like his voice and his moves/fighting style. His stats in general are through the roof when you first get him and he's fairly strong most the game. His biggest fault is he falls off on most stats it seems towards the end. He also ties for most artblocks which is a plus for him.

Strength 8/10
Character 9/10

#5 Maya
Coming in at last is Maya. I finally played through with her. Wasn't impressed. Her animations seem longer, she doesn't get individual moves if you chain an art, her damage seems weak along with her hp/defense, and her voice is annoying. Character-wise she was pretty good and had a good story. One very interesting thing about her is even though Boss Vestra blocks normal attacks, for some reason Maya's attacks work. Also her hit-box is everything, she will hit a slime low to the ground or a bird in the air with any move I believe. She had some nice positives but her bad spots put her in last for me. She has the lowest art blocks with a pitiful 12 which she doesn't finally get until level 95.

Strength 7/10
Character 8/10
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E

Zup
Level 99

Re: Rate/Rank Legaia 2 characters

Post by Zup » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:50 am

Lang's the worst character in the party. Dull, super generic JRPG protagonist. Some'a the dialogue options're funny 'cause they're sassy'n assish but that doesn't have any real weight on how his character is presented in the actual story. Galea on the other hand is great 'cause he's such a snot. Can't take him outta the party, but at the very least he's like the best unit and Sleeping Dragon is the sickest. Cam Clarke as his VAs weird but sometimes he sounds p cool. 2/4

Maya's p lame, too. Skinny shy animu waifu girl with magic powers. The fact that she's mute for a time was a pretty inneresting feature, but when that's gone she still barely says anything and you can barely 猿が大好きだよ' hear 'er anyway. Her healing's great but healing's for sissies, and magic isn't anywhere near as cool as hella melee combos. Rivas is delicious. 1/4

Kazan's great. Goofy old man with a silly voice. Him bein' the one hand-ta-hand guy makes him the coolest ta watch in battle. He practically carries the story tbh since Maya's the mute, Lang's the idiot protag, and Sharon'n Ayne're p much just there ta have a party. His background as past swordmaster's cool, but good on him for switchin' ta superior martial arts. Deva's decent as a character but he has a cool design 'cause he's just a big rock. 3.5/4

Sharon's also great. Fun pirate girl with a butt attack. She's pretty hilarious'n gives the party some well-needed lightheartedness since Maya's always on the verge'a tears. Her swordfighting's more inneresting than Lang, although other'n Peach Surprise her fighting style's not utilized as well. She kinda just cuts stuff without enough style. Arrode is kinda just there but he's purple so that's neat. 3/4

Ayne's middling. I like that he's a giant buff shirtless man. With big weapons. His personality's not particularly great, especially with how late in the game you get 'im, but he's not offensively bad like dry Lang and spineless, personality-less Maya. He's a fuggin' monster with the damage which is awesome, but he's not that inneresting ta watch, although that's more a problem with most'a the game rather'n just him. 2.5/4