Replay the first game before starting 2?

If its unrelated to the other Legaia 2 forums, post it here.
jshoe
Level 2

Replay the first game before starting 2?

Post by jshoe » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi All,

I absolutely loved Legend of Legaia back when it was released. I had gotten the demo disc in the mail, beat the demo and immediately got in my car to go buy the full game. I however haven't played it since beating it, and only very recently found out they released a sequel when I found it at a yard sale. Do you think I should replay the first game, or would I just be okay reading a synopsis since I was under the impression that LoL2 wasn't a direct sequel?

Thanks!

LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

Re: Replay the first game before starting 2?

Post by LegaiaWiki » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:29 pm

The only things similar in the sequel are character designs and the battle system. The story has nothing to do with the first and is set in a totally different world.

Same thing as the Final Fantasy games.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:00 pm

In other words, go right ahead.

I'd still play the first game though. I think the battle system evolved beautifully compared to the first (minus the few new problems that came up...).
it really do be like that tho

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:24 am

They're so dissimilar in story that you could play the second one first and then play the first game and think that "Legend of Legaia" is actually the sequel lol.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html