*Forum Dollars* Legend of Legaia Character Competition!!!

Fan-art, Drawings, paintings, cosplay, etc... If you got it for Legend of Legaia, post it here!
JCTC
Level 43

*Forum Dollars* Legend of Legaia Character Competition!!!

Post by JCTC » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:41 pm

THE NEW COMPETITION TOPIC IS UP. AND YES IT'S LEGAIA RELATED. :D

Legend of Legaia Character Competition!!!

Create an original Legend of Legaia character and post it here!!!

Judges: ME!!!

~Rules~

* Must be "unique", in other words, if you find a similar contest somewhere else, don't copy and paste what they wrote down, that is cheating and anybody caught doing so, will be DISQUALIFIED FROM THE COMPETITION!!!

* No more than 3 Character's may be entered from a single person.

* Must fit the layout below, or at least be similiar to it.

* No bribing the judge.

* Legaia 3 characters that are already listed in the Legaia 3 Forum are also allowed to be used.

What Each Character Needs To Have To Be In The Competition

(A * means that it is "optional")

Character Name: (The character's real name)

* Nickname{s}: (Any other names he/she may be called)

Gender/Sex: (He, she, or other... :?)

Height: (How tall he/she is, preferably in feet and inches, not good with metric.)

Weight: (How much they weigh, preferably in pounds, not good with metric)

Good/Evil: (Good Guy/Hero or Bad Guy/Evil)

* Special Traits: (Special or interesting qualities he/she has)

Description: (What he/she looks like, and his/her personality)

Element: (Character's element{s}, some examples of elements are Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, and Dark were all found in the game. If they do not have an element, put None or N/A.)

Weakness: (Elemental opposite/weakness)

Persona: (Do I really have to go over this one, it would take way to long to explain)

Hair Color: (Color{s} of hair)

Eye Color: (Color{s} of eyes)

* Other: (Other information you want people to know about your character)

* Character Scenario: (A scenario including your character and how they act)

* Battle Forte: (Fighting Style)

* Favorite Attack/Technique: (Character's favorite attack, move, or technique)

* Stature: (Body tone or bodily image such as average, muscular, skinny, a little on the heavy side, etc.)

* Notable Features: (Notable features on your character such as scars, bruises, tattoos, etc...)

* Bloodline: (Family, who he's related to, etc...)

* Brief Background: (Short story about your character's background)

* Picture/Drawing (A drawing, picture, or any other artwork)

How Each Entry Will Be Judged

1-10 Originality: How unique your character is.

1-10 Neatness: (Numerous spelling mistakes, no punctuation, and other grammer mistakes.

1-10 Detail: How much detail was put into creating your character.

1-10 Complete: All the required information for your character is filled out completely.

Total Points Possible- 40

Prizes

1st Place- 100 Forum Dollars

2nd Place- 75 Forum Dollars

3rd Place- 50 Forum Dollars

Leaderboard

LISTED IN DIFFERENT POST LOCATED BELOW

Competition Ends: September 27th, 2013

Good Luck

Competition has ended. You may submit entries. But you will not be rewarded, nor scored.
Last edited by JCTC on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: *Forum Dollars* Legend of Legaia Character Competition!!

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 am

Oh cool, can I post my characters from my Legaia 3 fanfic? :o
it really do be like that tho

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Red, if you agree to be nice to me, then yes. ;)

Included it in the rules.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Absolutely no promises.

Welp, there was extra info in the bio I created, and I don't approve your current "required" bio. So I'm gonna add extra information I deem necessary. And none of you can stop be because I'm too dumb.

Name: Aros (アロス; Arosu)
Aligned: Good
Height/weight: 6’0” / 190 lbs
Hair/eye color: Dark blue/ brown
Stature: In shape, can lift a little over his own body weight
Element: Fire
Persona: A Duty fulfiller
Description: Wears an orange jacket, One side no sleeves, the other extra long [sister tried to sew it for him at a young age, but failed, Aros continues to wear it regardless of his sister’s complaints.]
Other:

Brief background:

Born in the city of Mōru, raised most of his life in there, Aros is use to being in peaceful environments. His father left him when he turned 15, his younger brother 11, and his sister 9. Aros’ mother fell ill about 2 years after, ever since then, He and his brother Koru have been working to maintain their home. The youngest daughter, on the other hand, attends to the work needed at home, such as: cooking, cleaning, sewing, and things like that. Aros is grateful for the life he has now, despite all the work he does, and loves his family to no extent.

Battle Forte:
All roundness; can adjust himself to fight in any situation fairly quickly.

Fighting style:
Sky-fang style [w/ a hint of tai-chi]

Favorite attack/technique:
Forgive the crappy Japanese K7.

フェニックスの巣 (Fenikkusu no su; Phoenix's Nest) [I'm not explaining this. >:P ]

Bloodline of:
Nene’s side of the family

Noteable features:
Has 3 scars on his face [look at picture for the idea]

Image:

Here's an incomplete colored one:
http://i.imgur.com/5XHzo8J.png?1

Here's some line art, it should give you more information on what he looks like throughout the story:
http://i.imgur.com/yglht.jpg

I might redraw that. :/

Name: Tasogare (Taso/Tas) (黄昏):
Height/Weight: 6’1” / 210lbs
Hair/Eye color(s): Brown/Brown (pitch black in power mood)
Stature: Can pick up twice of his own body weight
Element: Earth
Persona: Stubborn as a Bull, Loyal as a Dog. He does whatever he feels is right, to him Justice comes first in any relationship. Always tries talking his way out of messes.
Description: Wears standard Draken chest plates he gets.... from a guy...

Other:

Brief background:
Raised in Mōru, he spent most of his life hunting and fishing with his father; before he was drafted to fight in the war when Taso turned 16. Taso never heard from his father again, but thanks to the census taken every year in the army, he knows his father is alive, well, and misses him. Taso has been working hard ever since his father left. Like his best friend Aros, he also has a family that rely on him to put the food on the table.

Weapon of Preference:
Hammers, Broadswords, Fist, Random twigs

Battle Forte:
Defensive-Tank

Fighting Style:
NINJA TURTLE MUTHA FUNKA!!!!111!!!!!!!1!1!!! (Seriously, The same style the Darakin Citadel knights use, with a hint of street level TMNT)

ロックアーマー (Rokkuāmā; Rock armor)

Bloodline of: Cara and Grantes’ great X6 grandson

No drawing for now. :/

Name: Noaru
Height/weight: 5’8” / 134 lbs
Hair/eye color: Brownish red (leaning more towards red)
Stature: Enough to keep up, not very built. Flexible.
Element: Wind
Persona: Free spirited bird. Easily angered if somebody tries to stop her from being her. She is a little dense about things beyond her town, so as free as she wishes to be, she doesn’t stray too far from the team.
Description: Noaru likes clothing that doesn’t restrict her movements, her shirt can be a little big, but she is completely unaware how revealing her clothing can be sometimes. Her clothing are usually a little baggy around the wrist area, and saggy from the chest area. Her pants are usually a little baggy by the ankles as well, but it doesn’t seem to affect her running speed either.

Other:

Brief background:
She grew up in Rim elm, never meeting the parents that “Died in a flood.” She has no knowledge of her family, raising herself, with help of the inn owner who gives her stuff to survive in exchange for services and just for the feel of having another daughter. She talks to a few people in the village every once and awhile, but she always says “My true best friends are Gar and the ocean.” She was always to herself as a child, training and cleaning; never once complaining. She also (to this day) doesn't trust most of the people who say that they knew her parents, other than Gar and the inn owner.

Weapon of Preference:
Staffs, Bows/arrows, Claws, and Gauntlets, Her foot :P

Battle Forte:
Hit and Run; Speed

Fighting style:
Kung fu

優雅な終焉 (Yūgana shūen: Graceful demise)

Notable features:
Has smooth hair, she is the only one with such type of hair in Rim Elm

No drawing either

Noaru opened a door. “You’ll sleep here.”

“Where do you live?”

“In a shed, right outside.” Noaru pointed to the window not too far from the bed Taso picked without asking at all. “You should be able to see it from there.”

Taso sat on his bed, taking off his sandals. “Wait, what?”

“A shed?” Aros walked up to the window, scanning for a shed. When he found it, he was slightly disgusted. The actual structure was about 6.5 feet tall, big enough to fit a small double bed, but thats it. Anything else wouldn’t have fit without breaking a board or two. “Thats it? How do you stay warm?”

“Wind doesn’t blow that direction too much, and in the winter the Inn gives me thicker blankets.”

Taso walked up to the window to join Aros and Noaru. “Wow, thats sad.”

Aros elbowed Taso in his side. Taso clutched the area he was elbowed in. “Ouch.”

“Could you be any less stupid?”

“You’re one to talk mr. ‘I’m useless unless I eat 16 times a day.”

Aros clenched his teeth, raising his fist in Taso’s face. “Shut up! You don’t want to play this game with me.”

“What game? I already won, man you suck.”

“Thats it!” Aros grabbed Taso in a headlock, squeezing Taso’s neck as hard as he could. “Win this!”

Taso punched Aros in his stomach, making Aros release his grip on Taso to regain the breath he lost. “Bastard!”

Aros ran back at Taso and started to pull on his hair; Taso retaliated by grabbing Aros’ foot and twisting it. As the two started arguing back and forth, inflicting more damage on each other, Noaru sat down on Taso’s bed and started laughing. Aros and Taso looked at Noaru when her laugh reached her Climax. “You two are the biggest idiots that have ever stepped in this village.”

Aros and Taso released their grip on each other. Taso and Aros shook hands and dusted themselves off. “Wel-”

“Thats why you 2 are my favorites.”

Aros and Taso looked at each other in confusion, she found that amusing? They did that everyday, it was routine to them.

“So guys,” Noaru crossed her legs and moved the hair covering her forehead to her ear. Her vibrant, charming smile brought a calm, serene mood in the room. It made her seem like royalty, something Taso and Aros have never really seen in their little city. They quietly sat down before she began to speak again. “How is it... you know... outside this city?”

Aros sighed and looked back out the window, “I wouldn’t know, I don’t remember the last time I travelled, must have been before my father left my family and before my mother got too sick to leave her bedroom.”

“And I haven’t left my town since my dad left for the war...”

Noaru over her mouth with her hands, “Oh my gosh! Thats awful.”

“Eh...” Taso shrugged.

“You get use to the idea after a while.”

“Never met my parents, they ‘died in a flood’. Seems odd to me, but I was a baby when it happened. I’m pretty sure my father was sent to war and killed. My mother probably missed him so much that she went after him and got killed or something; with no worry about me!” Noaru slammed her fist into the pole by the foot of the bed. Aros looked at Taso, wondering if they should say something. Noaru’s eyes started twitching, as if she were fighting back tears. Aros walked up to the bed she was sitting at and rubbed her back.

“Its alright. You can’t be too sure, so try to remember the people you have now.”

Taso walked up to Noaru’s other side. “Don’t you have other family? Do you just live alone?”

“Nobody really knew much about my parents, so I’m not sure if I have anybody else to call ‘family’ other than some people here who helped raise me...”

Taso glanced at Aros, he quickly caught on to Aros’ “hero time” eyes. “Aros, wai-”

“One day, We’ll take you out to see everything else on Gaia. I refuse to just leave you alone here. I bet Taso feels the same way, isn’t that right Taso?”

Taso wanted to pull Aros aside to discuss what the the the the the he said, but Noaru’s eye prevented him from doing so. Her eyes shined despite the crappy fluorescent light that shined the room. Taso tried to say ‘no’, but every second Noaru looked at him with her innocent eyes, he fell deeper and deeper into her pupils. “Uhh.... S-sure.” Noaru’s eye lite up more than Taso could imagine, he was forced to divert his eyes to Aros, who was grinning.

“Awesome! Are you guys just teasing me? Or are you serious.”

Taso tried to hid a grin, Alright! A second chan-

“We’re serious!”

Taso created a loud sound as he facepalmed himself. Why aros?!

Noaru didn’t pay much attention to Taso’s facepalm. She was too excited. She had made new friends (something she didn’t really have much of), and they offered to take her out of her small shack. Even if its for a few days, the thought of freedom made her feel warm inside. She would have left as soon as possible if she could; she tried to stay calm. “So, when? E-exactly?” She tried keep her voice as calm as possible; she stuttered regardless however.

“I don’t know, but we’ll be back; consider it a promise.” Aros extended his arm, lifting his pinky as a sign for Noaru to initiate a pinky swear.

Noaru nodded and extended her pinky as well. She stood up and fixed her wardrobe. Her shirt looked big and light, looking very big on her. She was wearing crappy, worn out sandals, which kind of hinted at her poverty, yet, also her ability to work for a long time. “Well, I’ll leave you guys to rest.”

Taso and Aros waved Noaru off. Taso punched Aros as soon as Noaru was out of sight. “Dude, look what you did now! What if we can’t keep that promise?”

“We will, I sensed her kindness since the first time I met her. She didn’t doubt that we would come through throughout that whole conversation. You could hear it in her voice man.”

“So, we ARE doing this then?”

“Of course we are.”

“I’m not surprised; Can’t leave her here though. She sleeps on turd, I’m sure. Thats no way to leave a lady.”

Aros walked over to his bed and took off his shoes. “Wonder what she thinking about right now.” He pulled of his jacket and put it by the foot of his bed.

“What do you mean?” Taso removed his armor, revealing his plain white shirt. Taso moved it to the side right before taking off his undershirt too. His muscles were probably bigger than Aros’; making him look at his own smaller bicep.

“I mean this... Remember when we, mainly I, first found out about this delivery thing? I was excited... I want to see that on somebody else, since I didn’t really see it on my own face.”

“Very admirable captain sincere. I’d like some sleep now.”

Aros turned off the fluorescent light, pulling on the metal bead at the edge of the actual light source. “Night.”

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:44 pm

-Leader Board-

Name: Red
Position: 1st
Character Name{s}: Aros, Noaru, and Taso
Score Breakdown:
8 out of 10 for "Originality"
8 out of 10 for "Neatness"
9 out of 10 for "Detail"
10 out of 10 for "Completion"
Total: 35
Notes: Really impressed.
Last edited by JCTC on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Could have waited for me to post. >______>

Whatever, I'll allow it can I allow it K7?

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Red, it's okay, give me a warning, but when the competition ends, can you distribute the forum dollars for me?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:03 pm

So what about the other 2?

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:06 pm

I merged the scores together and added a point.

JCTC
Level 43

Post by JCTC » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:27 pm

I owe Red $100 forum dollars... Wow I was a おはよございます~ then. Or did I give you $100 already? I think I should give you more tbh tho.
Names are for friends, so I don't need one.

~Agent 47

http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_47