ra-seru summon help...

If you need help related to Legend of Legaia, post a topic here.
vahn's_apprentice
Level 2

ra-seru summon help...

Post by vahn's_apprentice » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 am

I've defeated songi in seru-kai and I know that i'm supposed to "touch the genesis trees" in sol, mt. rikuroa and east voz forest. But when I try to "touch" them nothing happens, is there something i've missed? do I have to do a sub-task or something? Thanks in advance :|
TheWise seek power within Themselves, The Foolish seek it within Others

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: ra-seru summon help...

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Welcome to the site!
And yeah you need to have unlocked all the arts in the game, that includes miricale arts :P
Idk if super arts are included though, I never really use'em that much since the game doesn't save the commands so I don't see the point in writing it down...... Again.... :(
it really do be like that tho

LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

Post by LegaiaWiki » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:37 pm

vahn's_apprentice wrote:I've defeated songi in seru-kai and I know that i'm supposed to "touch the genesis trees" in sol, mt. rikuroa and east voz forest. But when I try to "touch" them nothing happens, is there something i've missed? do I have to do a sub-task or something? Thanks in advance :|
Learn all the normal arts and miracle arts (supers don't matter) and then the voices will be activated.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Maybe I should be a little specific on how to obtain it on my site later, eh? :p
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html