The Delilas Family

Have some thoughts on something located in the Karisto Kingdom? HERE!
Zup
Level 99

Re: The Delilas Family

Post by Zup » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:00 am

#JoJo

Yeah, that'd certainly be better. At least one or two more encounters in which the party and them had actual friction would certainly've made it better. A sick 3-on-3 fight woulda been rad too.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Only real encounter was at the Star Portal thing and that wasn't as hype as it could've been.
it really do be like that tho

Gameplaer90
Level 16

Post by Gameplaer90 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:00 am

When I got up to that point the first time, I underestimated them. after that I went and Trained my team up a few levals to arround 30. Afterwards I went and tried to get better equipment (due to the fact that I have only Vahn in his best that you could get in that point in the game) and while in the raven trained a bit more. when I got up to them I had Noa equiped with the rainbow jewl due to her being the weakest on my team compared to Gala and Vahn. But other than that all I had to follow was their pattern and have a pattern to counter their`s
May we all remember the roads we traval...even if they are diffrent then others or what you did not expect....

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Yeah man, they are pretty easy if you know what you're doing. Level 30 seems pretty high for them, I bet you completely flattened them. I always loved them and wished they played a bigger part in the story.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Gameplaer90
Level 16

Post by Gameplaer90 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:09 am

I belive I had slight troubble with the big guy, but the rest went down easy. it was kinda unexpected that Noa won through my first try.
May we all remember the roads we traval...even if they are diffrent then others or what you did not expect....