*What If* Cort defeats the Ra-Seru heroes

Have some thoughts on something located in the Karisto Kingdom? HERE!
LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

*What If* Cort defeats the Ra-Seru heroes

Post by LegaiaWiki » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Had Cort killed Vahn, Noa and Gala in the Absolute Fortress...

1) How long do you think it would have taken him to restore the three continents with Mist?

2) Do you think he'd be content with just himself as a servitor of the Mist or do you think he'd go out and recruit people/force them into servitude to replace his lost minions?

3) How do you think Songi's relationship with Cort would pan out from there?

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Re: *What If* Cort defeats the Ra-Seru heroes

Post by IronJustice » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:59 pm

We are saved! Sise has returned.

As far as Cort, I think it wouldn't have taken too long to take over the rest of the world. From what we can see, there remained very few warriors capable of putting up an effective defense. We also know that Genesis Trees can be killed, and the enemies seemed to be getting better at that towards the end (Songi's final act). Also remember that at any time they wanted, they can use Juggernaut to instantly vaporize anything in the world.

Cort seemed to enjoy his power and his servants to an extent. Most likely he would want his cult to continue and would recruit those he deemed worthy.

If the heroes died during the Bio-Castle saga, things would be different. Cort's mental state was obviously in decline during his metamorphosis in the heart of Juggernaut. I don't believe from this point on he cared about any other beings and would only want to assimilate any survivors into himself/Juggernaut.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:41 pm

He said before the Bio-Castle saga. During the Fortress saga- aka while Songi was alive and Cort was fine.
it really do be like that tho

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Right, I addressed both scenarios.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:10 pm

... What I get for skimming. >____<

It wouldn't have taken long. Considering, as Iron said, Genesis trees can be killed. And Songi basically proved their life force can be harvested for power with his Ra-Sim-Seru.

Well, considering there's no more threat, and because I'm too lazy to think any more than this, I do think he'd be content working by himself.
Dude had control over Juggernaut. Don't question him.

Considering Sim-Seru would have also died if Songi had killed that tree, and Songi was involved in the destruction of Cort's own henchmen (I mean come on, Zora was right there), I don't think they'll meet eye to eye. Considering both are a bit stubborn and thought they were beings that transcend Humans and Seru. :/

They would killed each other and there would have been a big rainbow as the Earth slowly died. The end. :3
it really do be like that tho

CloakedDeception
Level 20

Post by CloakedDeception » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:42 am

It probably won't take him that long to re-cover the continents in Mist since the whole purpose of the now defeated Ra-Seru heroes would have been to show how to strengthen Sim-Seru and destroy Genesis Trees. He might try to recruit some people into his fold but I don't know who would join him at this point.

There would definitely be a power struggle between Cort and Songi eventually. If not to decide who rules the world, then at least to decide who controls Juggernaut. It would be interesting then. Obviously Songi's Ra-Sim-Seru is very very powerful. But Cort's Sim-Seru was a fragment of Rogue that he modified. And Rogue was a Ra-Seru previously. So technically, Cort's Sim-Seru had the potential to be a Ra-Sim-Seru. But it was only a fragment of a Ra-Seru so it probably wouldn't have been as powerful as a full grown Ra-Sim-Seru. On the other hand, Cort has far more knowledge on Sim-Seru creation so he could have uber-powered his Sim-Seru. So who knows? Either way, the battle between these two will end up wiping out whatever little population is left in Legaia at that point.