I made an awesome discovery (and other theories)

Have some thoughts on something located in the Sebucus Islands? HERE!
GoldenPower89
Level 57

Re: I made an awesome discovery (and other theories)

Post by GoldenPower89 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:17 pm

I think it's more fun to fight the bosses without weapons or armor!

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:52 pm

I see you're a Master Course type of guy.
it really do be like that tho

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Yes, yes I am.

Vahn926
Level 14

Post by Vahn926 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:04 pm

All the bosses are easy to me because i over level alot!
Make Legend Of Legaia for PSN classics please!?

TheRavenfreak
Level 11

Post by TheRavenfreak » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:21 am

As I was reading through this topic, it reminded me of the time when I printed out cheats for this game and was upset after reading about how easy you could defeat Berserker with Nighto, as I already beat him and got my butt kicked tons of times before that. :V It is odd how Berserker is programmed though, it's the only boss that is effected by Nighto's attack. I wonder if Berserker wasn't even a boss at one point, but as a last minute change they made it become a boss and forgot to change it's code. Also at some point it looks like that Van Saryu may have been a normal enemy. (You can fight creatures called "Comm" via using the debug mode, though their attacks are not similar to Van Saryu's they look exactly like him.)

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Berserker and Caruban are actually two enemies you face at higher levels (2/3 in rogues tower) so it's likely that it's just treated as a regular monster. But since you don't have Nighto when you reach Caruban, you can't really test out that theory so early on in the game. But my guess is that it'd work. Probably using one of those memory hacking tools for the game could easily prove my theory.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Re: i made an awesome discovery

Post by Sephirothansylar » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:17 am

Redhollowlives999 wrote:
K73SK wrote:I don't think you do. Aren't all the train people in underground Octam?
And another thing... Why isn't there mist in underground octam but in the center of the earth w/ xain

Maybe Hari keeps the mist at bay? Besides their are guards at both entrances so maybe they fight off the monsters..if the mist made it in that cavern it would probably seep down to the bottom of the cavern since they are basically on giant earth pillars. Which makes sense how there is a mist where Xain is at since he is technically directly below underground Octam trying to knock down those pillars.
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: i made an awesome discovery

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:53 am

Sephirothansylar wrote:
Redhollowlives999 wrote:
K73SK wrote:I don't think you do. Aren't all the train people in underground Octam?
Bleck.

Maybe Hari keeps the mist at bay? Besides there are guards at both entrances so maybe they fight off the monsters..if the mist made it in that cavern it would probably seep down to the bottom of the cavern since they are basically on giant earth pillars. Which makes sense how there is a mist where Xain is at since he is technically directly below underground Octam trying to knock down those pillars.
Makes sense, but also, I don't think it'd be that complicated. The Mist itself isn't dangerous; just the monsters it empowers. Also, it seems that the people of Octam threw out their Seru long before the Mist came and seeked shelter in the ruins--they already had a plan for dealing with the Mist. It wasn't a matter of getting how they survived the Mist, but more of a how did they prevent dying in it sort of scenario. That is if my memory in Legaian history is accurate.

Raven
Level 11

Post by Raven » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:31 am

Redhollowlives999 wrote:well as i was playing my emu, i kept thinking...oh no berserker....i hope i dont die......i wanted to keep my record! anyway as i was down to my last character (vahn) and my ap low as the the the the i was thinking...."well i ran out on phoenixes.... not surprise since i never use them.... my last hope to keep using nighto and heal while hes confused...." and throughout the whole battle i used nighto 5-10 times... and then i decided that if he doesn't die at this point i quit... then (after keeping the berserker at 600-hp or so) i used nighto one last time.... and it annihilated him.... so....i 4got what i was getting to.... :lol:
oh yeah.... then that means that nighto does do some damage of its own.... but wether or not it'll kill it is up to you weakening it first... and something else that was important....oh well

Edit:

Not even gonna bother fixing that horrible post above this.

Just know, this is now a general thread, so talk about any theories/experiences that have suited you in combat.
.............. So much for your 'masculine sweat'..... Ya know, the insta-kill depends only on how high Nighto's level is, like I said to you before.
Xyn Raven

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:28 am

This is like YEARS old (I still avoid coming in these older threads cuz iz gross).

now i punch him until he cries (unless I'm in a rush, then I keep a lvl 3 Nighto handy)