I made an awesome discovery (and other theories)

Have some thoughts on something located in the Sebucus Islands? HERE!
GoldenPower89
Level 57

Re: I made an awesome discovery (and other theories)

Post by GoldenPower89 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 am

Raven wrote:
Redhollowlives999 wrote:well as i was playing my emu, i kept thinking...oh no berserker....i hope i dont die......i wanted to keep my record! anyway as i was down to my last character (vahn) and my ap low as the the the the i was thinking...."well i ran out on phoenixes.... not surprise since i never use them.... my last hope to keep using nighto and heal while hes confused...." and throughout the whole battle i used nighto 5-10 times... and then i decided that if he doesn't die at this point i quit... then (after keeping the berserker at 600-hp or so) i used nighto one last time.... and it annihilated him.... so....i 4got what i was getting to.... :lol:
oh yeah.... then that means that nighto does do some damage of its own.... but wether or not it'll kill it is up to you weakening it first... and something else that was important....oh well

Edit:

Not even gonna bother fixing that horrible post above this.

Just know, this is now a general thread, so talk about any theories/experiences that have suited you in combat.
.............. So much for your 'masculine sweat'..... Ya know, the insta-kill depends only on how high Nighto's level is, like I said to you before.
Don't really see the point is having the Nighto topic spill over into this one. At least we can all laugh at Red's old posts.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:20 am

I'd rather not.

*is still upset that Tohn/water god in Legaia wasn't in the game*
it really do be like that tho

noviadi.suryo
Level 6

Post by noviadi.suryo » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:48 am

When i use nighto on berseker at the first time, .... it annihilate him instantly.

dunno if i had to be proud ..... or sad ....

I like berseker BGM battle theme though

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:19 pm

I can only wonder what secrets we can uncover if we restarted Legaia again now. I think we've dissected all faucets of this game.
it really do be like that tho