Level up to continue

Have some thoughts on something located in the Sebucus Islands? HERE!
Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Level up to continue

Post by Sephirothansylar » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:45 am

I just want to point out a funny thing that happened to me. I got to Octam Underground and for some reason thought I had to reach a certain level for the game to continue. I looked everywhere for where I was supposed to go or what I was supposed to do. Finally I think I talked to everyone in Octam Underground and actually read what they said and saw mention of the cave behind a house or something. That thing was well hidden if you didn't know it was there. Probably spent hours on my 1st playthrough trying to figure out what to do at that point in the game.
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: Level up to continue

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:40 am

I actually had an issue down there as well, but it was well after that.

There's this ledge in the fire path (right before the path that leads you to the lava lake) where I got stuck, more than once, where once there I'd have to reset the game to escape. I don't know why or how, but if I tried hard enough, I could jump up to the lil area and I'd be unable to jump back down. It sucked especially the first time because I was grinding and hadn't saved, so I spent like a half an hour of my life trying to jump down but to no avail. (Now that I think back I should've used a Door to Light to head back to the town....)

Octam is the worst.
it really do be like that tho

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:51 am

Indeed. I like to call that a "where the f*** do I go?" kinda game. Legaia isn't usually too bad about that. Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill on the other hand....
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Gameplaer90
Level 16

Post by Gameplaer90 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:44 pm

lol The lostness of Phantom Pain...
May we all remember the roads we traval...even if they are diffrent then others or what you did not expect....