too small

Have some thoughts on something located in the Drake Kingdom? HERE!
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: too small

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Nightshade wrote:I think one of the great things about the game is that it can really trick you into thinking that the game is over with Zeto. Sure, Songi has escaped, but you've explored every part of the map, gotten all of your characters, and defeated Zeto and freed Drake Kingdom from the Mist.

And then you go back to Biron Monastery and Zopu mentions two other regions of the world, and you're like "I'm only through Act 1, and there's still that much more to go."
This was exactly how I felt when I first learned of it. (Also, I was curious about the elder in Rim Elm that mentions Karisto Kingdom long before you defeat Zeto (it implied that there was more to the game).
it really do be like that tho

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:06 pm

I thought Zeto was the main boss. He looks evil enough, I suppose. Zeto was fairly tough for me the first time around because I didn't realize at that point that spirit reduced damage. A good character overall...

The problem is that the next Mist Generator guardian, Dohati, didn't even make an appearance outside of his castle. Zeto messed with you at Rim Elm and Mt. Rikuroa and generally made himself seem like a threat to the world, but Dohati did nothing!

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:09 pm

GoldenPower89 wrote:Zeto messed with you at Rim Elm and Mt. Rikuroa and generally made himself seem like a threat to the world, but Dohati did nothing!
Iz cuz he fat.

I believe the whole small issue was probably intentional now. :/ The way I'm looking at it:

The victory of Draken == Local/Regional Heroes
The victory of S.I. == Multi-Continental Heroes
The victory of Karisto == True Ra-Seru Wielder Heroes blargh (though arguably the defeat of Juggy gave them this title).
it really do be like that tho