Bridge South of Biron Monastery

Have some thoughts on something located in the Drake Kingdom? HERE!
Popcornchicken
Level 4

Bridge South of Biron Monastery

Post by Popcornchicken » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Hi!
New to this forum, but I'm glad there a sorta active community for one of my favorite games :D

Anyways, anyone ever notice the bridge to the south of Biron Monastery and how it leads in to nothing?
I always felt like this was suppose to be something, like something removed from an early build of the game. It always peaked my imagination.

Any thoughts?

Raven
Level 11

Re: Bridge South of Biron Monastery

Post by Raven » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 am

Well, the purpose behind it is obvious: To connect both sides of the river to each other. Now, why would anyone want to go to the other side in the first place when there's nothing there, that's another matter.
Xyn Raven

Popcornchicken
Level 4

Post by Popcornchicken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm

I've just always been fascinated by null features in landscapes in games like this. LoL was made at a time when it was okay to have an area that didn't lead the player anywhere in particular.
I feel like a lot of new game design is made to make everything so narrow so the player doesn't have any confusion on what to do. (You know, to be more inclusive.) OR I could be just over thinking it....
I don't think we'll ever know, unless you know Japanese and know members of the dev team haha.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:46 pm

There's quite a few areas in the world map that's boggled me and made me think there might be secrets somewhere I haven't discovered. The Sebucus Islands has blank parts of the map all over the place. I haven't tried hard enough, but I wonder if there would be some hidden spots *somewhere* on the map if you step on it just right lol
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html