Original Mist VS. Cort's Mist

If it has anything to do with the word Seru, put it here!
Nightshade
Level 60

Re: Original Mist VS. Cort's Mist

Post by Nightshade » Thu May 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Tieg (in Uru Mais, after dreaming) says something to the effect that the Mist is the breath of an Evil Rogue, but the Mist covering Legaia was created by humans. Now, I am not sure how literally to take those words, but what I do know is that Zora and Jette mention that they managed to capture a Mist sample (this is right after you return to the present) and that they planned to analyze it to produce their own Mist.

There is a question of how they managed to create the generators to effectively enslave the Ra-Seru and their Eggs into producing Mist.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Sephirothansylar
Level 19

Post by Sephirothansylar » Thu May 22, 2014 7:09 pm

I can't think of any real differences. The mist generators maybe command the ra-serus to act like a rogue and then it could create mist or maybe it uses the ra-seru to open a portal to where the original mist came from. I think it was mentioned that there were multiple rogue serus so even though you kill one there must be more there I would think.
Death doth rain....Death doth reign

Fastest way to rake in fishing points(about 1,000/minute aprox.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF8OCR9T3E

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Thu May 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Sure, the Rogue Ra-Seru refer to those who, along with the head Rogue, rebelled against Tieg. Not really much different than considering Demons and Devils to be the fallen angels who, along with Satan, rebelled against God in the Abrahamic tradition. So, yes, there is definitely more than one Ra-Seru who, quite literally, went Rogue. But the Ra-Seru in the human world were sent by Tieg to be there if Rogue or another evil should surface, so the Ra-Seru who were sent to Earth are not, by their nature, evil. It stands to reason, then, that they would have either been enslaved, enthralled, and/or brainwashed to serve the Mist and its followers.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Original Mist vs Artificial Mist

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Edit: Sorry, I had to merge this with another topic because I forgot I already made this topic. Mah bad. You can either disregard the rest of the message or analyze it, iunno. Do whatever makes you happy.

As for what you guys were saying, I also remember seeing them saying that about the Mist sample, and I was like "UGH I THOUGHT I HAD FINALLY GOTTEN RID OF THE MIST Y U DO DIS". I'm actually not surprised they didn't smash either of their faces in at that point. :/

Original junk I wrote wrote:So I'm just wondering about the potential level differences of the original mist created by the Rogue (filtered and directed by Cort), and the Mist created by Cort after the heroes destroyed the Rogue and any access Cort might have to it. Could that Clam Seru have been much more powerful? Could Cort've fixed the monstrous effect of the Mist if the Heroes hadn't interfered or could it have been that Cort realized it was too powerful and created his own in such a way that he could get what he wanted out of it?

And well considering the Rogue's tower was full of stronger versions of former bosses (who turned out to be Rogue Ra-Seru), I wouldn't doubt the enemies would be stronger if the original was around. Also because Cort wouldn't have had to used Ra-Seru to power the Mist Generators, there would probably be a significant higher amount of Ra-Seru (and/or Ra-Seru Summonings).

Any thoughts?
it really do be like that tho