Your favorite Seru

If it has anything to do with the word Seru, put it here!
TheMagician
Level 5

Re: Your favorite Seru

Post by TheMagician » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:45 am

I like Kemaro, Puera, and Viguro. I remember actually absorbing a Viguro when you fight them in East Voz once.

LegaiaWiki
Level ∞

Post by LegaiaWiki » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:46 am

ElieGlory wrote:My favorits are Puera and Kemaro xD
Kemaro...I think it is a bit scary...Having a dog shooting a giant...spear-thing out of his mouth...
And when the opponents twitch a bit in the end is kinda...scary too xD
But I just like him..He's cute
Kemaro is definitely a real cutey. It's even more cute in the Japanese version of the game because its attack instead of being called 'Canine Fangs' is called 'Doggy Fang'. It makes me want to throw a frisbee at it lol

Mewmew
Level 5

Post by Mewmew » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Vera has always been my favorite. I seem to have a thing for bat monsters because Zubat is my favorite Pokemon, too. XD But, something about Vera has just always appealed to me. As mentioned in my post asking about screenshots, I intend to have a very large Vera plush made some day, if I can find somebody who can make it to my standards. ^_^
TheMagician wrote:I like Kemaro, Puera, and Viguro. I remember actually absorbing a Viguro when you fight them in East Voz once.
I managed to do that once, too. Surprised the heck out of me because I didn't think they made it possible to absorb those guys during that fight, so when one got up and dissolved I just went O_O.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:21 pm

I spent hours trying to get them to the point where I would have restarted the game (I think did Xp)
I fought to my very last player (vahn) and super low hp with one viguro left because the other one ran away due the usage of nighto magic
With only 200 and little magic w/o items( didn't bother buying any because the game kept freezing when I did; I solved the problem because when I actually fought xain, YOU NEED PHEONIX's) I gave up and used nighto.... Crying at the fact I lost an awesome seru....
it really do be like that tho

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 am

I always just beat those little lightning turds to smithereans when i fight them I cant be bothered to use Nighto
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:17 am

Ah, my favorite Seru are going to be Kemaro, Swordie, and Gilium. Favorite Ra-Seru is Mule.

Of course, if the question is 'which Seru do you most often summon', it's going to be Kemaro and the healing Seru. Although I do use Gimard a lot up through the Viguro x2 boss fight. After that, it start getting underpowered relative to enemy strength.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Puera, Freed and Zenoir. 3-way tie.

Fav Ra-Seru is Ozma and Jedo.
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

Rammerrush
Level 100

Post by Rammerrush » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Yay another Freed fan I thought I was the only one here who didn't hate him :)
Red: I've seen a 10-way.
Ram: That's how I met your mother, Red.
~Status~
Destuin= Dead
Dolor= Dead
CYOA= Dead
Furanda= Dead?

Lonewulf
Level 9001

Post by Lonewulf » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:52 pm

I've loved Freed ever since playing the Legaia demo. They appeared in Rim Elm in the demo. When I got the full game I named my Freed 'Oatmeal'. Why? Cuz I could. (I don't mean literally changed his name....that would have taken some serious game hacking, lol)
_______
Wulf Belmont, member of the Deuce Pine Moose gang.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Freed SUCKED! I hated it and regretted ever getting it -.-
I thought it was cool when I first got it, but when I used it, 109-200 on level one.... A level 3 gimard does more damage than that! I prefered kemaro.... BEST SERU EVA!!! 5000 at level 6!!! I lobed it!!!!! And it was easy to get :D
it really do be like that tho