Songi's Seru

If it has anything to do with the word Seru, put it here!
jpsimps2
Level 4

Songi's Seru

Post by jpsimps2 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 am

Yes I know, it's a Sim-Seru created from a Ra-Seru egg, a terrifying prospect. What would that Ra-Seru have been like if not for being tampered with I wonder? It must have had an elemental affinity. It's be interesting if it still communicated with Songi like a Ra-Seru but it was evil and spoke that way since being turned into a Sim-Seru. So glad to have a place for my Legend of Legaia stupid thoughts!

Nightshade
Level 60

Re: Songi's Seru

Post by Nightshade » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 pm

It's Jedo, the Dark-element Ra-Seru.

There's plenty of circumstantial evidence, but just check out the description on the Dark Stone:

"A broken Ra-Seru that was found by Songi"
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

jpsimps2
Level 4

Post by jpsimps2 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Ahhhh very cool, I've played the game through a few times but always more or less for speed so there's lots I've missed each time. Thanks NightShade, how do we create a Legaia renaissance on here??

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:04 pm

jpsimps2 wrote:Ahhhh very cool, I've played the game through a few times but always more or less for speed so there's lots I've missed each time. Thanks NightShade, how do we create a Legaia renaissance on here??
I don't know what you mean by that but I am hyped for it!
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

jpsimps2
Level 4

Post by jpsimps2 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:11 am

After reading the Legaia Wiki entry for Jedo I see all of that is explained very well. It says Jedo is able to get stronger because of the mist so he doesn't need to revive the genesis trees. That just fits my goal of playing through as Songi because he and Jedo COULD presumably revive the genesis trees had they wanted to. Jedo still had the powers of a Ra-Seru just super enhanced by becoming a Ra-Sim-Seru hybrid. So cool...