Nighto

If it has anything to do with the word Seru, put it here!
Raven
Level 11
Nighto

Post by Raven » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:09 am

Does Nighto work only on Berserker or does he work on other bosses?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Re: Nighto

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm

Only on Berserker and Lapis, unfortunately. However, it was speculated awhile ago that it may also work on Caruban, because it apparently works on Beserker due to him not having the script that gives him immunity to insta-deaths or something (seemingly a mistake). I don't quite remember the details, but of course, the only way to test the theory is to hack the game so you'll have all the spells that early in the game.
it really do be like that tho

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:39 pm

I heard that Nighto is kind of like an acorn.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:41 pm

As said, it works on Lapis as well, but you'll likely have Jedo at that point anyway. I've tried Nighto on a few bosses other than those already named, but have had no luck so far.
IronJustice wrote:I heard that Nighto is kind of like an acorn.
Ok, I'll bite. In what way is Nighto like an acorn?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:05 am

Dude literally looks like an acorn.

Raven
Level 11

Post by Raven » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:50 am

Redhollowlives999 wrote:Only on Berserker and Lapis, unfortunately. However, it was speculated awhile ago that it may also work on Caruban, because it apparently works on Beserker due to him not having the script that gives him immunity to insta-deaths or something (seemingly a mistake). I don't quite remember the details, but of course, the only way to test the theory is to hack the game so you'll have all the spells that early in the game.
........ Obviously, though, it doesn't matter, 'cause either way, I'm not gonna have Nighto that early in the game, specifically since I'll only hack the game to get all my spells to level nine. The only reason this bit of information really matters is if I plan on using Nighto on Caruban in Rogue's Tower. Good to know Nighto works on Lapis, though. But I'm not surprised, since Jedo works on'im, which is why I won't bother using Nighto.
That's kind of true. But he also looks like a bat.
GoldenPower89 wrote:As said, it works on Lapis as well, but you'll likely have Jedo at that point anyway. I've tried Nighto on a few bosses other than those already named, but have had no luck so far.
So only Berserker then. Good to know.

You seriously can't see it? Look at that shell!

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:35 pm

Raven wrote:
Redhollowlives999 wrote:Only on Berserker and Lapis, unfortunately. However, it was speculated awhile ago that it may also work on Caruban, because it apparently works on Beserker due to him not having the script that gives him immunity to insta-deaths or something (seemingly a mistake). I don't quite remember the details, but of course, the only way to test the theory is to hack the game so you'll have all the spells that early in the game.
........ Obviously, though, it doesn't matter, 'cause either way, I'm not gonna have Nighto that early in the game, specifically since I'll only hack the game to get all my spells to level nine. The only reason this bit of information really matters is if I plan on using Nighto on Caruban in Rogue's Tower. Good to know Nighto works on Lapis, though. But I'm not surprised, since Jedo works on'im, which is why I won't bother using Nighto.
That's kind of true. But he also looks like a bat.
GoldenPower89 wrote:As said, it works on Lapis as well, but you'll likely have Jedo at that point anyway. I've tried Nighto on a few bosses other than those already named, but have had no luck so far.
So only Berserker then. Good to know.

You seriously can't see it? Look at that shell!
Guess I never thought about it. Most of the Seru look like an animal or object, but I never could figure out what Nighto was...

Raven
Level 11

Post by Raven » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:21 am

GoldenPower89 wrote: Guess I never thought about it. Most of the Seru look like an animal or object, but I never could figure out what Nighto was...
They never have a specific pattern; they can look like objects or animals or have a random shape, but Nighto is obviously one of the ones that look like objects, like acorns. I never thought about it, but I still know it looks like an acorn once I heard it mentioned now.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:45 pm

So, what exactly is Gilium? A satellite?

Raven
Level 11

Post by Raven » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Redhollowlives999 wrote:So, what exactly is Gilium? A satellite?
Well, if I'm not mistaken, it goes into space, so pretty much, yeah.