the sebucus ra-seru...

If it has anything to do with the word Seru, put it here!
prima
Level 4

the sebucus ra-seru...

Post by prima » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:53 am

i was playing legaia last week and beat dohati
then come the ra-seru trapped in the mist generator
looking at it, i was wondering...
it seems bigger than ozma...
how do you wear it? :D
since it is wide, do you think it will attachs in the chest? or in the back of the body? :D

and.... it is so big for a lv 1 ra-seru i kinda wondering how big will it get if it was given the chance to level up til lv 9! :D

oh, and of course the element! what element is this ra-seru look like? i always think it is thunder element like ozma! ;)

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Re: the sebucus ra-seru...

Post by GoldenPower89 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:44 am

Well, they seem to be able to change in size. When Meta appeared before Vahn at the Genesis Tree, he was a bit too big for Vahn's arm. The flying Seru was much smaller before it turned into a train.

As for the element... it was purple, right? I'm gonna guess it's dark element.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:20 am

Who knows. Even if it were possible to wear them, they'd have to become jewels/talismans first (if you follow the system used with the other Ra-Seru you get). But it's already revealed that the 3 Ra-Seru heroes kill them in order to destroy the Mist Generator; you can't get Ra-Seru through MG. So yeah. :/
it really do be like that tho

prima
Level 4

Post by prima » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:20 pm

oh... yeah right, the size were different...

hummm i kinda remember in the prolog before rim elm, the game said the seru form changed when wore by human... i guess

aw, i thought it was thunder xD

oh yeah i kinda wondering about that... the talismans were made from the eggs right (minus jedo)? i was wondering why some ra-seru like meta and terra has already born and why the rest of them mainly still eggs... :p

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:24 pm

They were likely eggs at one point too; we just didn't see that part.

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:24 pm

They're essentially eggs that hatched. Terra hatched the earliest (a little over a decade prior to the start of the game), then Meta (after the town prayer), then Ozma (after you revive the nearest living Genesis tree), in that order. Iunno if maybe there's another one we don't know about, but yeah those were the first three confirmed to my knowledge.

If we include the others, we'd get:

The one on Cort's back during the Sol-Kram war (?) (<---- Not sure about this one)
Terra
Meta
Jedo
Ozma

The rest (Horn, Mule, Palma, and possibly Juggernaut?) remain dormant throughout the game until you unlock their talismans.

Not sure about the last one though--I'm not a multi-playthrough guy. I'm barely a gamer as it is, so my brain isn't fresh with the deets right now; in short iunno if Juggy was a full Sim-Seru or a Ra-Seru.

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Redhollowlives999 wrote:in short iunno if Juggy was a full Sim-Seru or a Ra-Seru.
Juggernaut isn't a Ra-Seru. They were making him with that machine under Ratayu. Man-made Seru = Sim-Seru.

prima
Level 4

Post by prima » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:13 am

GoldenPower89 wrote:
Redhollowlives999 wrote:in short iunno if Juggy was a full Sim-Seru or a Ra-Seru.
Juggernaut isn't a Ra-Seru. They were making him with that machine under Ratayu. Man-made Seru = Sim-Seru.
yup juggernaut is not a ra-seru

speaking of ra-seru.. what is the deal with those ra-seru Rogues? why is it has many fragments, and are so big? (they say the tower is part of rogues body, right?) it seems like they point out Rogues with 's' as in many...

ohh you are right... terra is the first to be born, then meta.

NOW i am wondering what conditions make the ra-seru eggs hatch... in the case of ozma, either terra or meta (i forgot which one) tell the group that the egg need the power of a healthy genesis tree to hatch. that could be one of many possible hatching condition.

on the other hand, even the power of three reviving genesis trees failed to make horn hatch (the light egg was carried by cara who watch the event from nearby)

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:49 am

I guess Horn was taken out before it could hatch?

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:49 pm

My guess was just where the intention lied. The three weren't looking to awaken any more Ra-Seru (wasn't necessary). In fact, for all we know, maybe the Ra-Seru ASKED them if they wanted to be awaken but they said no (cuz they're cranky and moody). Or maybe they just went on with the legend spoken of in Octam--about the 3 heroes who walk the Mist; no need to help since they already takin' care of things. Or maybe they didn't sense anyone pure of heart in the vicinity or something dumb like that.