the sebucus ra-seru...

If it has anything to do with the word Seru, put it here!
Nightshade
Level 60

Re: the sebucus ra-seru...

Post by Nightshade » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:07 am

GoldenPower89 wrote:I guess Horn was taken out before it could hatch?
There's a cutscene that explains this, if you re-enter Cara and Grantes's house right after you get the Light Egg and Soren Flute, where Cara asks why the egg never hatched into a Ra-Seru.

As it so happens (based on the explanation), only an individual with true compassion toward the world and a desire to go forth and save it can free a Ra-Seru from its egg. Cara had her love for Grantes (something she deems precious and worth living for), but ultimately didn't possess the love for the world as a whole necessary to hatch the Ra-Seru egg. Then again, she didn't ever seem like the type who would journey as a Ra-Seru wearing hero, so maybe that was for the best.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

prima
Level 4

Post by prima » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:19 am

Redhollowlives999 wrote:Or maybe they didn't sense anyone pure of heart in the vicinity or something dumb like that.
...i like this one xD

and yeah, Nightshade, Cara does not strike as a hero type for me. beside, it seems like Cara is the same fighter type as Noa - fast, agile fighter with a bit low defense and HP.

and by the way Cara remind me of a certain pirate type girl in legaia 2 hahaha i forgot cause i just play legaia 2 just once

Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Yeah, I remember seeing that Night. Forgot about that.

And I'm pretty sure it's obvious that Sharon's heavily based off Cara.
it really do be like that tho